Usergroups
2 Questions About Templar (*Spoiler)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Neonlite
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I have become a Templar and the head guys has died and I am doing the Water Wizard quest to get the 5 scopes. I have 4, but the last is in a heavily ORC populated area and I'm just not tough enough at my level. No one else seems to want to give me any quests in any camps. Is this normal? Do I just hunt until I gain more levels?

Also, what is the requirement to be able to buy the Heavy Tamplar armor? I have the ore but he says I'm too inexperienced. How do I get more exp if no one gives me quests? Hmmmm. Thanks in advance.
Post Sun Dec 09, 2001 7:48 am
PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

What Orcs? Perhaps you are going the wrong way? One with Lester and one with Milten, right? No Orcs.

Here are the level requirements:
10 -> light armor
15 -> medium armor
20 -> heavy armor
Post Sun Dec 09, 2001 11:50 am
Neonlite
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanks for the armor answer. That helps a lot!

However, I didn't get any of the scopes from going with or to Milton ir Lester. (matbe the first one for Cor Colome or whatever his name is spelled like. I got the quest from the water mages to bring all 5 scopes. He gave me a map with a pentagram with the scopes at each point. Thats how I found them. There were people to help me at each area (a fire wizard, Diego, and Gorn). I can't get close to the last point on the pentagram. Did I do something wrong?
Post Sun Dec 09, 2001 3:13 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

I guess you canīt find the focus in the SE, close to the sunken tower. Lester helps you with this one.
Itīs located in the Old Mountain Castle, you have to find a path leading you up into the mountains.
Post Sun Dec 09, 2001 6:42 pm
Chirox
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You do not have to go through the orclands to get to the Old Mountain Castle... If you follow the water up from the swamp-camp there is a passage thet takes you there... It is somewhere not far from the bridge that takes you to the orcish burial ground... Watch out for some bloodhounds though...
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 10:01 am