Usergroups
Please help a total newcomer!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

i'm am completely a newcomer to this game..i have the demo..though i have played it very much already..that was just for having fun and fooling around..but now i wanna progress in the demo.

i already have 450 ore , i need 50 more to buy an great armor..but i can't find any ore anywhere anymore..i have every piece of ore
from the traders/sellers ..how can i ever get more ore?

this may be a stupid question..but how do i get skill points? i wanna learn lock picking from Fingers but i need skill points..i don't have any...please help me out..
Post Sat Sep 15, 2001 11:05 pm
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

Hey.

Ore isn't a problem.
Go get a job at the Blacksmith. You buy raw steel for 40 ore, then sell the finished Crude Sword for 50 ore. And you keep doing this until you can buy the Digger's Disipline, and Digger's Trousers.
After that, you just have to go into the forest and kill animals to level up.
After that, try and defeat the blacksmith, DO NOT KILL HIM, don't kill anyone. He has over 100 000 blades. Each blade can be traded for about 30 ore. Go to all the merchants and give them the blades for their ore, or anything you want.

Don't spend skill points on anything except Lockpicking Level 1, Strength, and Dexterity. When you need to level up some more, go sleep until Midnight, then go into the huts and beat up diggers. No one will help the diggers if you beat them up inside their huts, except Bloodwyn, Fletcher and Jackel.

If you need any help in the demo, just ICQ me, or email me.

-Kevin

Post Sat Sep 15, 2001 11:53 pm