Usergroups
Who is your favorite Bloodlines NPC?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Vampire

Author Thread
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

I like the werewolf guy ..dont remember his name.I also liked the human hunter who helps you kill the shark monster guy at china town and her string lol!!!!
Post Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:50 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Jack was the best character , i would have joined the brujah if i wasnt forced to play as a black male.

I hate the prince hes such a fag and weak im glad what happens to him , also hate all those chinese vampires the main girl is a ***** glad i killed her
Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:16 am
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

I like Jack because he was the only who really cared what happened to you. I liked Heather cause she like a cute kid aiming to please. I like officer Chunk because he always had amusing things to say. Sebastian was like a whiney little rich brat complaining when everything didn't go exactly his way. Beckett was alright...he always was understanding and cool headed. Jeanette could be annoying but was preferable to her other personality Therese. Therese thought she was a hot shot even though the town she supposedly ruled wasn't much to rule. Isaac was a snob. He was supposed to be an anarch but he pushed people around just like anyone else. VV was just eye candy. Otherwise she was a ditz. I never got to talk to Ash. I suppose only Toreadors had that option. Gary was funny because he tried to make everyone think they were insane when he played tricks on them. I liked Mercurio...he reminded me of a mafioso.
Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:34 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Odd, my characters from other clans were able to talk to Ash.
Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:19 pm
Phil5000
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Damsel. I definately like Damsel. I wish I had a girlfriend like her. Well, not the blood sucking communist... but the beautiful and busty with a ton of attitude.

I was so excited when I got the quest to get a poster of her, and so disappointed when I actually saw it. Ok, I didn't expect it to be an actual nude (it's an American game after all) but it didn't even look like her.

Last edited by Phil5000 on Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:03 am
curious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

all the characters are great. this game has among other things the best voice acting in any game. and are people aware that the voice of Jack is also the voice of Bender from Futurama...
Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:04 am
Relien
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well, not really a NPC since you never meet him in person to talk to him, but I liked Alistair Grout's recorded speech, his attitude and the whole approach towards the Camarilla and the events that happen to him (vampirism and such ).

Btw, his speech is not among the mp3 in the game directory, is it?
Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:21 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

It should be under the sound files for all of the characters.
Post Mon May 08, 2006 5:24 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2