Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
(g2-NotR) where is the best armor to steal in Khorinis?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
johnnybravo1
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

(g2-NotR) where is the best armor to steal in Khorinis?

My merc light is not good enough for most of creatures, not speaking of bandits, so i need a harder hide. But at level 7, chapter one, 22 str and 25 dex, i need to `liberate` something. anything of this kind in Khorinis?
Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:31 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

You can't get stronger armor for the time being. Just avoid the enemies that are too strong.

Because of the immerse, free world you can easily walk into some nasty creatures, reload in that case and stay away from it. There are plenty of sides with creatures that aren't so strong.

One tip; go for either strength or dexterity. You can better go for one way (archery or fighting of magic) and put every point in it, than spending your points on all possible disciplines.
Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:25 am
johnnybravo1
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Sem
You can't get stronger armor for the time being. Just avoid the enemies that are too strong.

Because of the immerse, free world you can easily walk into some nasty creatures, reload in that case and stay away from it. There are plenty of sides with creatures that aren't so strong.

One tip; go for either strength or dexterity. You can better go for one way (archery or fighting of magic) and put every point in it, than spending your points on all possible disciplines.

looks like it is a good advice. by the way, that priest at the eastern gate blesses for 50 gold. i have obtained a 1 learning point and several hit points. if i insist, will i gain other learning points?
Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:28 pm
imposteraz
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

johnnybravo1,

That priest (Daron, I believe) will keep blessing you until you have donated a total of 1000 gold. You don't get more than 1 or 2 LPs from him, though. Mostly it's hit points (but that's very helpful early in the game!).

Hint: be sure to donate in 50 gold increments to get max benefit.

"OK, I've got the 'No Die' part."
Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:40 pm