Help Shadow Ruins!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Lords

Author Thread
dznikola
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help Shadow Ruins!!

My English is no very good so first i'm sorry for gram. errors. I opened the main door in Shadow ruins (4 runes), passed through and finally ended up in a room where you have to make an impossible jump. There are two lion heads spouting fire and after i fall down, happens every time, to the left there is a passage that leads to a shadow portal which leads to the shadow realm which (after a lot of walking around) leads back to the two (flamin') lionheads.
Help please!!
Post Wed May 18, 2005 3:13 pm
m4c14s
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

got the same problem stuck in SR for 4 days & don't know what to do, i add SS meybe some1 can help
Post Fri May 20, 2005 6:51 am
dznikola
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

That's it!! I gave up playing the game because of that ******* room! If anybody knows something please help!
Post Fri May 20, 2005 5:54 pm
grampawerdna
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i had to search long and hard...but finally found an answer for that one. One of the two statues will raise a platform that makesthe impossible jump possible...but it only lasts a short time so you have to be quick to get thru the fire and jump when you see which statue it is. The slow time crystal might help. good luck
Post Sat May 21, 2005 9:46 pm
tperr
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The statue on the right makes the platform. It is hard to see because it is level with the floor--SO use shift, run on platform quickly and jump fast to the middle floor. There is another statue there--use shift, jump and jump again. THAT'S IT!
Post Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:15 am