View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Snuffy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Stuck in Tomb

Hello,

i explored the tomb and opened the gate in level 5 near "Corpse of undead hunter Azrael Darkthorne" (36 at http://arx.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10062&game=arx&l1=Maps&infoID=118

After i walked through that gate it falls down behind me. Hmm. OK i did not think about it. And got the Shild. So I went back. But the gate was still closed.
I looked at the maps and found that i can insert a 'glowing object' into wall at level 6 (room 3) so i got the object and tryed it. But I can't find any place to put that damm object

So I got Poxselis helmet, killed everyone in the deeper levels of the tomb. but cant find a way out.

Maybe a bug? Do I have to play the whole tomb again?
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 3:34 pm
Ariakas
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Put Poxselis helmet on and you will see some arrows on the floor leading out follow them.
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:19 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Stuck

If you are stuck at the gate on the same level as 36, there should be a lever near that gate to open it again from your side. The room to use the glowing object in is on level 6 tomb 3. There is a wall that if you click on it it says it is a chamber for something. Just walk around the room checking the walls and you will find it, put the object into the wall, ( I think you F key it, but I'm not sure) and the wall goes up to let you out into the mines. Hope this helps.
Mark Twain
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:33 pm
SilkenKidden
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

quote:
Originally posted by Ariakas
Put Poxselis helmet on and you will see some arrows on the floor leading out follow them.

I didn't know I was supposed to follow those arrows, but I thought I should do something like that. But then I decided to re-explore the side route and followed that up to the entrance. When you do that, the gate is open even though you didn't follow the arrows.
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:03 am
Hawk
Village Leader
Village Leader

I need to ask a really dumb question here. I wish there was a spoiler warning. I am trying to get the Poxsellis helmet and have been checking threads. I keep reading about 4 glowing objects. I thought I searched the tombs pretty well but nothing in my inventory is called a glowing object. Can someone please explain this to me. I have a couple glowing objects in inventory but they have names. Help!!!!! [/code]
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:17 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Glowing Objects

They will be called Glowing Objects. Have you been to the part where you do the six carved stones yet? If so I will talk you through finding the next section.
Mark Twain
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:18 am
Hawk
Village Leader
Village Leader

Re: Glowing Objects

quote:
Originally posted by cmckj50
They will be called Glowing Objects. Have you been to the part where you do the six carved stones yet? If so I will talk you through finding the next section.

I think so. Do you mean the purple colored ones with sun, moon etc. on them. Then you have to do the two puzzles with them. If so then I did both and entered a room 5 on level 7 map. I Fought 2 ghosts but the walkthrough said 3. I'm pretty sure I didn't do 3. Anyway one gate I can see takes me back to a place I was. The other goes on to more rooms. Neither gate will open. I was thinking it had to do with the glowing stones or the secret in room1 to 13 level 6 map. I can't seem to get that to open either. Stuck I am!!! If you can remember what I missed and understand what I just wrote your a genius. Please help if you can. Thanks!!
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:29 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

What???

Lets start over. Did you get the sheild of elders? That was the "sun and stuff stones you found. Then we can go from there.
Mark Twain
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:05 pm