View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Dark Lotus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Where can I sell these?

POSSIBLE SPOILER

In Vivec, when Lorbumol Gro-Aglakh told to go find Lirielle Stoine to pay a $2000 debt, of which I would receive half, I found the cave. The body of Lirielle Stoine only had $500 on it, but I killed this woman at the end of the Mallapis cave and ransacked her home, which had several things whose value was up to 2400 apiece. They were all cups or lanterns or dishes, things of that sort, called "Master's Cup" for example. When I went back to Balmora, nobody would buy the stuff! Not even the pawnbroker! So I wasn't able to go back to Vivec and give the Guild guy the $2000 cuz I only had $1800 or so and I just went and continued on with other stuff until I can find someone to buy all this stuff. But he has more quests for me, I'm sure, so can you guys tell me where to sell that stuff off?
Post Tue May 14, 2002 8:29 pm
Hyperion
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I think I might remember the quest, and if I'm right, it was alchemy stuff. Try selling them to the Alchemist in Balmora.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 8:41 pm
Incindium
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

If its a possible spoiler then post it in the spoiler forum...
Post Tue May 14, 2002 9:23 pm
OldScho0l74
Village Leader
Village Leader

best merchant

I've found that the best merchant, (so far) is in the town about a half mile north of Belmora. Go through the gate of town, on the right you'll see a large building full of green faced ogre's. On the second floor you'll find a little brown guy with a tail. He buys EVERYTHING for whatever value they are. He doesn't try ripping you off. Just make sure if its weapon or armor that they are in top condition. He has 5000 gold every day. I sell, then get a room next door, sleep 24 hours and he has all 5000 back. I got VERY rich off this guy. Enjoy
Post Tue May 14, 2002 10:37 pm

quote:
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 1:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I might remember the quest, and if I'm right, it was alchemy stuff. Try selling them to the Alchemist in Balmora.

Especially on my game. I walked into her store and she pulled the ole "I guess I have to help everyone, including lowly scum like you" on me. So I came back when I was a grand master lifter, and I stole everything from her, including her alchemy set. Which the alchemy guy in the mages guild gladly bought to replace his seemingly missing one...

It's amazing how things are always turning up missing and the vendors are more than happy to buy replacements...
Post Tue May 14, 2002 11:38 pm

Dark Lotus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: best merchant

quote:
Originally posted by OldScho0l74
I've found that the best merchant, (so far) is in the town about a half mile north of Belmora. Go through the gate of town, on the right you'll see a large building full of green faced ogre's. On the second floor you'll find a little brown guy with a tail. He buys EVERYTHING for whatever value they are. He doesn't try ripping you off. Just make sure if its weapon or armor that they are in top condition. He has 5000 gold every day. I sell, then get a room next door, sleep 24 hours and he has all 5000 back. I got VERY rich off this guy. Enjoy

Do you mean Ald'rhun? What's the guy's name?
Post Wed May 15, 2002 6:01 pm
DM

This is the guy discussed in that other thread, "Best Merchant I've seen if you want money".
His name is Creeper. He is in the Ghorak manorin Caldera.
He has 5000gold. He pays 1:1 rate.
After depleting his supply, wait for like 24 hours and he has 5000 gold again.

But I find him inconsequent:
-First time I bartered w/him he didn't have 1:1 rate but normal ripoff rate
-He REFUSES to buy misc. items like books, jewelry and so on from me. The bugger just wants my weapons and armor.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 6:46 pm

Dark Lotus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Same thing happened to me. He told me he needed beer money but he wouldn't buy any of my "Master's" things.

And as for the alchemist in Balmora that I tried, he offered me 118 for a Master's item that was valued at 2400.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 8:42 pm