Usergroups
Need help with Wizardry 8 puzzles
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Gulshog
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok, I've finished the monastery, and have found the door to Anakar Road. However, left behind were the locked door that needs a key, the door at the bridge that needs some weird key or amulet to open, the item in the glass case...and I may even be forgetting something else.

Help me solve these puzzles!

[ This Message was edited by: Gulshog on 2001-12-12 19:14 ]
Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 1:13 am
Michael C
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

I still haven't solved the door problem at the bridge in the monestary, but in Arnika I found some keys, and one of them could be the one I need in the monestary, but I still have to go back there and try it out. I'm 50 hours into the game now, and have visited some different places. There are for sure things you have to find in another area than the one you can use it! So I maybe it's true for the monestary door also. Don't be afraid to leave an area unsolved for problems, there will mostly be affairs that keeps you comming back to the same areas.
I'm a very thorough player, and wants to discover everything too, but sometimes instead of using hours to solve one problem, which have a solution laying in another area, then just write it down (place, appearance,item missing etc.), And everytime you find some kind of weird item, keep this door, and others to come in mind. Believe me there are more doors out there who needs special things to open.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 9:59 am

The key is found in arnika inside the temple
Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 10:59 am