Summoner 2 on PC?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > CRPGs General

Author Thread
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Summoner 2 on PC?

Does anybody have any idea when Summoner 2 will be released on PC? I loved Sum 1, but when I saw Sum 2 on PS2 the other day and realised it's been out for ages already I wondered how much longer do us PC users have to wait?
Fable's another one that I'm looking foward to - any news on that one too?
Seeing that alot of RPGs are released on PS2, and I use my PC for pretty much gaming and email only, it's enough to make me go and buy one (be a hell of a lot cheaper too)
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:25 pm
Sir Markus
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

I check in on the Summoner 2 message board from time to time, and it seems the designers are pretty adamant; there will be no PC version of Summoner 2.

I'd say if you ever see it ported over to XBox, a PC version can't be far behind, but like you said, the games been out quite some time, so I'm not holding my breath on the designers chaning their minds.

I decided when Sony puts out it's next generation game system, I'll probably buy a used Playstation for cheap and pick up some of the better RPG's that never made it over to the PC, including Summoner 2.
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:49 pm
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

<sigh> Looks like I'll be doing the same then. Used ones here are going for about $250 - 280 That's not too bad I suppose when you look at all the other RPGs it opens up. This addiction's an expensive one to maintain
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:06 pm