Usergroups
Lili Help?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Radar75
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I came to the realzation that Gothic was the best game I was ever going to play. So in an attempt to make it last longer I made three differnt characters and joined each camp, then didn't move on to the next chapter untill I had compleate the last with each charachter. (Actually it was more fun than it sounds) However, upon compleation of the second chapter with my rouge I returned to the new camp to become a Merc. Jarvis told me to see Lee, Lee says nothing. (I.E. the only option is "END") So I'm guessing that I missed some quest to impress him. I'm guessing that I had to show him the list from the Old camp? However, the other Mercs state I have to be good with a sword, but dont specify which. I've got level 2 on one handed sowrds, so eaither it's standard for them to say that no matter what or their reffering to two handed weapons.

So, could anyone clearfiy as to why I can't become a Merc? Is it a quest, reqierments or maybe a combinaton of the two? Thanks in advane, and sorry for my spelling.
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:12 pm
Chewriter
Village Leader
Village Leader

You have to be a rogue first, or a guard (I won't get into why about the guard) Lares should get Ian's list. Rogue first, then Merc. I won't tell you exactly when that time is. Show the list to Lares
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:02 pm
Radar75
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I am a rogue. I did it like my other two characters, shadow/novice then gaurd/templar. That's what's got me puzzled. I just wondered if you had to show it to both of them. Everyone says, "steal something from the old camp to get in with the crowd." I thought it might apply to both of them. So is there anything else i should know?
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:07 pm
Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

Che, he has already become a rouge, if you read his statement he's having problems becoming a Mercenary...

Anyway

Just remember you have to be lvl 10 before you can upgrade to the second guild of a camp.

The requirements for Merc are: (the main option anyway)

1. Become a rouge
2. Do the business in the Sect camp
3. Get the eggs from the minecrawler queen
4. Return to the New Camp
5. Talk to Gorn (who should be at the enterance)
6. Then talk with Lee who is opposite from Lares the Rouge Leader.
7. Once you talk with Lee, and if you're level 10 or higher then he'll give you the light merc armor.
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:09 pm
Radar75
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ah! I need to be level 10. Twas the missing peice of the puzzle. I got "ahead of my level" casue I knew the solutions to all teh questes. Thanx! I was about to start my New Camp Character over, you save me a major headache.
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:22 pm