Members
Usergroups
<<** DON'T READ FREKINAY'S "LIFE...QUEST" EN
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
HE SPOILED THE ENDING!

<<** DON'T READ FREKINAY'S "LIFE...QUEST" EN

He spoiled the ending! hundereds and hundreds of hours of gameplay- ruined.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:06 am

freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

I didn't ruin your ending. Like someone said in the post, you knew what you were going to be doing by like the 3rd blade quest. I just said how people act around you and I still have lots more to do....so stop acting like I explained the procedure for completing the final quest or anything.

I realized that I may have said something that people may have not liked and this was the the site to post it is but don't over react to such a minor error. You could have looked at the title and chose not to read it you know.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:36 am

Why did you do it? Why did you spoil the ending for everybody? I don't even want to finish Morrowind now...Thanks for ruining 500+ hours of gameplay
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:52 am

Arghhh I think Freakinaye owes us all $49.99 for ruining Morrowind
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:57 am

Shadeling
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Is this in response to 'life after the ending' post?

What I'd like to know is why are these people coming down so hard on him suspiciously anonymous? I saw that post and didn't read it. Why? Because I'm NOT at the end yet! Sheesh. Makes sense to me. Yes, it may have been wiser to put that thread in the spoilers section but hey, I think some people should learn to curb their curiosity and impulses before they go and read a thread like that.

Just my opinion.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:57 am

dude...what ever...what did I do to ruin your 500+ hours of game play that you should already know. Did I tell you how to beat it...did I give you some location of some uber weapon...no...

Did I say I was sorry..not like there is anything I can do about it now. I changed the post and you will still continue playing and you know what you always knew...I don't think I surprised anybody unless they just started playing and I am saying I am sorry to those people and wish I didn't say anything to game newbies but you will 500+ hours, give me a break....
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:59 am

sorry that last post and this one is from freakinaye I don't know why but my login is not working right now....and tks for the response shadeling...that is what I tried to say but people like to be mad. I didn't think to post in spoilers which of course I should have but I really don't think I ruined anything to the point of not playing anymore. I don't think I can say sorry anymore then I already have
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:03 am

500+ hours down the drain

Freakinaye = 500+ hours of gameplay ruiner

Nuff said ....::flush:: I can hear my copy of Morrowind getting flushed right now
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:05 am

freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

Tks for telling me who you are guest and if you have really playing for 500+ hours you would appreciate the game far more than to let one comment ruin the whole game.

Are you riding a hate band wagon or something. I am not a mean guy...just said something foolish in the wrong place. Just don't read any more topics that I post and think about opening something that will be a spoiler. I did give you full warning in the title what it would be about. I don't like thinking that I ruined the game for you. I am sorry...let me know who you are and I will send you an email with a better apology if needed because I don't like having people not like me for something I can't change more than I already have.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:10 am
Hate Bandwagon

You revealed to much that concerned the ending in that post dude...I feel like I was robbed......robbed of my Morrowind experience....robbed of my pride. With that one post you spoiled it for us all. MY MORROWIND EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN VIOLATED!! but that's ok...I'm ok....but I would like my $69.99 back. Pay up Freakinaye. Pay up.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:22 am

freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

To much? All I said is how people are treating me and I have alot more to do....what am I giving away? I am tired of defending myself from a people who read a title that says "life for me after main quest ending" and say I ruined the game for them....hello! If you don't want to know then why did you read it?

As for everyone else who feels that I ruined it sorry one last time but I can't keep replying to these guys...I have to go to work tomorrow! Good night...
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:29 am
Warmaster-Horus
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

ami don't see what the big deal is if you posted it in the Spoilers forum, Going there and reading a post like that would indicate that you either have finished the game or are interested in the ending.

I don't think it was out of order to post that.

=Leader of the Horus Heresy=
=Champion of Khorne=
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:33 am

freakinaye, methinks you are conversing with the elusive Troll, the ever insidious species of forum lurker who loves flaming people anonymously. Normally it is best to ignore those creatures.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:35 am

freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

Tks guys...I really just wanted to see atleast one positive comment before I go to bed. I don't like thinking about angry people in my sleep See you tomorrow RPGdot.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:38 am
Warmaster-Horus
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Wow, a guest just posted a non-inflammatory comment, i think that's one of the seals of the apocalypse

=Leader of the Horus Heresy=
=Champion of Khorne=
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:38 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next