Now here is a silly question for you...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Ethne
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Now here is a silly question for you...

I'm not sure how this happened, but I am suddenly missing the key to get into the rebel camp. Is there any other way to get back in there after retrieving the shield? (I cannot figure out how I lost it in the first place... I went back to a few earlier saved games, and it's not in my inventory then either.) The only change to the game that has been made is that I upgraded with the 1.15 patch, though I doubt that has anything to do with it...)
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
"She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illumined her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful."
Post Sat Nov 23, 2002 10:45 pm
DivineDark
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

If you steal the shield of ancients and leave the cap the key will disapear when you use it to open the door as you leave.
Post Sun Nov 24, 2002 2:26 pm
DivineDark
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

hmm ok i just entered the temple of akbaa and noticed the key has either reapeared in my inventory or it never left. it moved two pages down in my inventory.
Post Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:44 am
Ethne
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I thought it was just me

I did eventually find it on the floor of Maria's shop... how it got there, i have no idea.
By the by, did you ever notice her running off screaming with the words Garlic attack? Just what the hell is that all about?
"She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illumined her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful."
Post Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:04 am