Magic Forge Bugged?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - General

Author Thread
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Magic Forge Bugged?

I've had a greataxe and a longsword made, but I have had no luck with the armour. The recipe book says, for example, that for one set of armour you need the skill of a gargoyle and a magic suit of armour class three. I have tried using a leather suit+1 with a total armour class 3, but that is apparently incorrect. Ditto with another one of the armour recipes with a vial of special holy water and a suit of armour level 4.

What's the deal? Is there a specific piece of armour he is looking for? Am I misunderstanding what the "level" of armour is? (I am looking at the armour class number).
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:12 am
Beo
Space Defender
Space Defender

The breastplate needs an AC5, the truth scales needs an AC4, whereas the whitebone leather needs an AC2 magic armor only. The ingredients have to be exactly match. I use the leather armor obtained with those red-color smugglers coins from the docks.
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:21 am