Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Help needed by finding a Weed Dealer in Docks ;)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

Help needed by finding a Weed Dealer in Docks ;)

heeeeeej !! the old Daedalus is back in forums
just bought 1 week back Gothic 2 german version so have played long time allready the problem is i cant find the damn man who Sells Weed(krautz) in Docks. there was a man named Moe or whoever he was standing just in front of Docks Tavern. Was he that guy who selles that shjit ? The Original pakage i allready found from docks in an old Big house guarded by some Bandit
oke if someone can help to give the damn name for me who sells that stuff then just put it here

Thnx
--==daedalus==--
Post Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:51 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

You have to enter the bar (wearing civilian clothes/armor!) and ask the barkeep where you can buy dope. He will give you a name and from there on one thing will lead to another.

PS: Any idea where the bow-thief went? I never got further there than a hint saying that he jumped into the harbor never to be seen again. Did some swimming, roamed some beaches but no cigar.... I mean... bow.
Post Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:35 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

hehe well that other guy leaded me to the red latern place i know that allready for long but there no one who sells dope Borka , Sonja Nadja Vanja and at nights a Trader who sells fishes but no one says they sell dope

and about that bow stealer that was a thiefguild member i killed those ppl and got 3 keys one opens in the sewers a door , another is the hotell celler door to get into the sewers and the third key is also for some door or some big chests i think this key leads to that bow what was stealed
Post Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:16 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
hehe well that other guy leaded me to the red latern place i know that allready for long but there no one who sells dope Borka , Sonja Nadja Vanja and at nights a Trader who sells fishes but no one says they sell dope

Ah I see. At the Red Lantern you have to do things in the right order, which is:

1. Buy Sonya and go upstairs :p
2. Ask her about dope, she will direct you to Borka
3. Now ask Borka and don't tell him everything you know

And thanks for the hint on the bow thief. So there's a thief guild and there are sewers? Hmmm... I must have missed something! :p
Post Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:32 pm
evilCKP
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

BIG SPOILER

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In order to join the thieves guild you must be trustworthy to the thieves. For that you must play evil, per example you're not allowed to tell the city guards about the thief at the market place and do the errand for the guy who sits in the tavern at the harbour. After that the owner of the pub at the harbour will introduce you to a guy named Attilla who gives you the key to the guild headquarters.

If you already told the city guards about the thief and brought him to prison, there is only cheating left to enter the guild. Stand in front of the door to the guild headquarter nearby the harbour. You should have a teleport rune and a morph into something spell available and the necessary mana to use both without resting or mana refreshing herbs or the like. If you morph yourself exactly in front of the door...voila you'll be through the door. Inside you can find the missing bow and silver.
If you go through the sewers you finally find the female guild leader and her fellows. You can kill her for the best rapier(DEX based weapon, you don't need strength to use it) in the game. Maybe you can even join them...didn't try.

Anyway, best is to join them, do their tasks, learn the thiefskills from them and then betray them and sell their heads to the city guards...well, that is EVIL, muahahahaha That will teach them not to trust in anybody...oh well, right, they are already dead...anyway
Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:45 am
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

Ah I see, thanks for the walkthrough. However, the game offered me a third way to get into the guild HQ: Attilla contacted me for a meeting, where he planned on killing my fully armored paladin with his stick. To make a short story even shorter: on his corpse was the key to the HQ.
Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:57 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

hehe i was still a militz when i met attila he wanted to kill me laso but i ran away next morning i goed there and his corpse only layed there so i took the key entered the sewers talked to cassia sayd that i dont join them and goed to lord andre to report aint i evil
Post Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:35 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

Hmm... didn't Cassia attack you? Or did she and did you just run as fast as your little legs could take you?
Playing a paladin I too felt obliged not to accept her kind offer, but when I declined the minx started chopping in on me with much fire. I had to take her out, but barely succeeded.
Post Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:48 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

naah i runned like hell and reported to andre about them later about 1-2 days i entered the sewers again and they were dead so i picked up theyr stuff and found 3 keys: 1 key is for the upper door so u can enter the hotell
2 key is for the door in sewers and 3 key is unknown i never found the place i could open with it
well cassia told me that they hide theyr stuff somewhere outside the city but again nothing found :\
Post Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:48 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

quote:
naah i runned like hell and reported to andre about them later about 1-2 days i entered the sewers again and they were dead

That must have been me.

Not sure what the third key is for. Not even sure if I found a third key, hard to keep track of a gazillion keys. :p There's some kind of distiller cave on the edge of the forest, maybe the third key has something to do with it. I never managed to get in there (by formal means, that is :p).
Post Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:35 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

naah the Destillery Cave is Vinos Remember the Worker on Lobarts Fields
and there is a Wintch in the cave if u turn it u will open it and later go to Vino 1-2 days later he will report that some Militz found his distilleri Cave
Still the Third Thief Key Will be a Mistery only the Deverlopers know where it is used
Post Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:13 am
RobKob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

The third key opens a chest in the hidden treasure cave of the Thieves' Guild. The cave is located on an island that is visible from the harbour of Khorinis. IIRC the entrance is somewhat obscured by foliage and you should look out for a nasty trap.
Post Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:46 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

Now that would make sense! I all forgot about that chest. Time to do some swimming again. But I think I'll cheat on the trap this time, reloading saved games takes ages on a 256MB machine and that trap is REALLY pushing my patience. :p
Post Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:16 am
RobKob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

The trap is easily disabled. Just look around closely in the room before the trap.
Post Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:06 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

RobKop so that was the hideout damn damn damn and i found it loooooong time allready and opened the chests there are 4 chests 2 can be opened by lockpicks and 2(with that third key) i thought those last 2 chests were without locks well thnx anyway for help.
i even thought its somekind pirate treasure
Post Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:56 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next