Usergroups
Is this still in Morrowind???
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Dobert Reniro

Is this still in Morrowind???

up ahead, big sandstorm, is it still there? haven't found it yet

this looks so cool, it seems that the player has his own creature , for his baggage.... what about this?

and last

and what about this, the player seems to use the boat himself....
Post Thu May 09, 2002 6:09 pm

Dobert Reniro

Oh , i got almost all of them shots from the oficial site....i really hope everything is still in, using that boat and that creature with the player looks so neat.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 6:12 pm

Mephisto
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

1st: yup still here, and it looks GREAT (or so they say, I havent got it yet)
2nd: Doubt it. But I heared a mod was on its way
3: No idea.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 6:21 pm
G.O.T.H.I.C. 2

Yeah, that would be off the hook, maybe even being able to ride you creature for faster traveling? even eating other creatures using that dinothing or am i having way to much fantasy now
Post Thu May 09, 2002 6:31 pm

Interzone
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yes, the dust storms are still there. They're pretty neat too. I was fighting some Dunmer on top of this fort, and the dust storm rolled in as we were duelling. It was really quite cinematic... he was just about to kill me, so I used a spell that put my acrobatics at 1000, and I jumped a LOONNNNG way and landed on a mountain near a Daedra shine, escaping the bad guy and the dust storm.

As for the big beast and the gondola, I've got no idea whether or not you can use these or not. I haven't run into any situations where I've been able to yet.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 6:45 pm
Lehreman

You are not able to control the ferry in the screenshot, however, you can travel on one for a price....

(I came across this in Vivec)
Post Thu May 09, 2002 7:12 pm

Sage
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I noticed on the screen shots that the icons look much better then mine. How do I make my icons look like that?
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:37 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Lehreman
You are not able to control the ferry in the screenshot, however, you can travel on one for a price....

Yes, you can take the ferry in Vivec, but there's no animation for it.

You'll also notice that the HUD in those screenshots is vastly different from the HUD in the regular game... My guess is that those screenshots are of a beta or something.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:41 pm

Rhaegar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The HUD looks way better in these screenshots than the one in the game. I particularly like the icons in the top right hand corner. Very colourful.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:50 pm
Wabbit

I like the release version HUD better, way classier.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 12:06 am

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
quote:
Originally posted by Lehreman

Yes, you can take the ferry in Vivec, but there's no animation for it.

You'll also notice that the HUD in those screenshots is vastly different from the HUD in the regular game... My guess is that those screenshots are of a beta or something.

Close... I too was wondering where the gondola came from, did some research and found those were all from a movie of what Morrowind was supposed to look like... basically just a big engine show-off thing... ya know, not REALLY the game but it looks like it.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 1:33 am

You can have someone drive you to other parts of the the city vivec, thats waht that gondoloa is, its like a quit way to get around vivec

The big mule animal thing is not in anymore, lest for the player character its not

The ashstorm / dustorm and that city are still thier, infct im currently doing quests in that city
Post Fri May 10, 2002 2:38 am