Village Dweller

look

info like what ?
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:40 pm
ganory1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

sorry :)

i didnt know, i just wanted to get the answer and i didnt know that the question was wrong, im sorry
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:03 pm
ganory1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well

its like this,
all im trying to do is to summon a minster in this case, ogrim titan, now, i have the soul gem containing him, i just want to know how do i make an item that each time i use its magic itll summon him, i.e: a ring that every time i use its magic itll summon an ogrim titan
can you help me ?
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:06 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

First off, when you're looking at someone's response to your questions, you'll see a little button that says "post reply". Give it a try. There's no need to be starting a new thread every time.

Second, you're starting to get annoying. First you want help with enchanting, which is spelled out reasonably well in the manual, but we tried to help anyway. Then you want to buy spells. Anyone that's spent more than 30 minutes with Morrowind should have no trouble finding people that sell spells, but we told you where to get them anyway. Then you want to summon a monster. No specific monster, mind you, nor did you give us a clue what you were trying to accomplish. When told you needed to be more specific, you explained that it's about a soul gem with an Ogrim in it. Again, the manual spells out the basics of soul gems and enchanting, even if it doesn't get as detailed as it could. Now we're back to questions about spells.

So, I'm going to give you one more shot. What help are you asking for? Tell us, in detail exactly what you're trying to accomplish and we will do our best to get you there. But if this continues the way it's gone for 2 days now, I'm going to start locking or deleting threads and then I'm going to get unpleasant.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:13 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

Re: well

quote:
Originally posted by ganory1
its like this,
all im trying to do is to summon a minster in this case, ogrim titan, now, i have the soul gem containing him, i just want to know how do i make an item that each time i use its magic itll summon him, i.e: a ring that every time i use its magic itll summon an ogrim titan
can you help me ?
OK. A soul gem is NOT used for summoning monsters. Not now, not ever. A soul gem DOES NOT contain a monster, it contains a DEAD monster's soul.

To create a magic item to summon a monster, you will need the following things: a soul gem charged with a soul (better souls will allow you to create better items), the ability to cast the spell that you want the item to cast (you can purchase various summoning spells from members of the mage guilds scattered around Morrowind), and an item with enough value to handle the magic (your ring should have a high value).

Get the ability to cast the summoning spell you want your item to do. Take your gem and your ring to an enchanter (also available at mage guilds) and he will help you create the item for a BIG pile of gold. Details of the process are in your manual, although it's pretty easy to figure out without the manual.

Hope that helps.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:54 pm