Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Anyone can tell me the runes for Levitation Spell?HELP!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Gideon25
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Anyone can tell me the runes for Levitation Spell?HELP!

I believe I am missing a certain rune fir Levitation and Telekenesis, I have progressed inti the murder investigation. In addition the walkthru says "Use Telekenesis to retrieve rune." Instead I had to hunt down a levitiate scroll. Anyone have a complete listing of the runestones-with what spells that go with them? Or at least go with Telekenesis and Levitate.Also I have very high casting/spell stats.

Also How does one get to the land (across)to the tavern where the Temple of Avkbar is located? I believe this is the next step in the murder investigation. However I cannot get any of the trapdoors open, and I cant think of any other a=way to get across to the other six if Arx (where the Temople is) PLEASE HELP!]
TIA
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:02 am
superdarkdude
Village Leader
Village Leader

little confusing dude, but here goes:

If you are still investigating the murder, you probly WON'T have the necessary runes for Levitate, and I STILL haven't found the last one for Telekinesis. Neither is needed at the area of the game you are in now. Are you talking about the rune in the trolls area, high up? I had to use a levitate scroll there as well And, hopefully I'm not busting you, but the manual that "should" have come with your game, gives you a listing of known spells and the runes you will need to cast them, so don't go waiting for anyone to post a listing of them.....
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:32 am
Gideon25
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ah, but a good ONLINE area concerning runes would be good. I would hate to think I have missed one
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:01 am
OldScho0l74
Village Leader
Village Leader

Levitate

Up G Z
Post Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:37 am