Nice adventure gone bad...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - General

Author Thread
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Nice adventure gone bad...

This what happened: i'm in Luskan city, gone killing rampage and taken out most of the bad guys. I brought back few quest related items but i never speak with the quest-givers in advance, so i'm unable to get the further dialog options to end the quest, nor get noted by the quest-givers or earn that experince points.

Then, after fought through the Luskan mage tower, at the tower pinnacle level i'm unable to open the gate that with Lady Aribeth on the other side. Isn't there are cut-scenes that automatically triggered when i near the gate? I already lock picking it and shooting arrow all over the place (killing most bad guys on the other side) but nothing happened. Or i really need a key? Or i'm screwed?
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Beo
Space Defender
Space Defender

If you are talking about the lizard gathering, it is a cut scene trigger (no keys are involved). Check out the official forum as there are a lot of people encountered the same bug.
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:31 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Yes it's the Lizard gathering. After all the numerous patchs quess i'm still screwed . And what's up with the incompatibility between the post 30.xx Nvidia drivers with NWN game? (cause serious slow down). Is there no way around it except revert to older driver?
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:08 am
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Regarding the newer drivers - I had so many problems with more recent games that in the end I gave up and did revert to an older driver. That seems to be a pretty common complaint these days.
Post Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:22 am