Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I need some help about TnoTR... some generous help...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

Location: Well... I live in Korinis but I'm plannig to go to the mainland with Hagen's ship.
I need some help about TnoTR... some generous help...

I'd like to say this in private... so who has the night of the raven... please type a message so I can pm you.
Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:26 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Re: I need some help about TnoTR... some generous help...

quote:
Originally posted by the_undertaker_05x
I'd like to say this in private... so who has the night of the raven... please type a message so I can pm you.

You can pm if you want.I don't have anything against you.You remeber how you called me in gothic2 spoilers.
Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:44 pm
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

Location: Well... I live in Korinis but I'm plannig to go to the mainland with Hagen's ship.
Re: I need some help about TnoTR... some generous help...

quote:
Originally posted by patriot
quote:
Originally posted by the_undertaker_05x

You can pm if you want.I don't have anything against you.You remeber how you called me in gothic2 spoilers.

Yes I remember and I'm not going to apologise or ask any favour from you... You're a NON Gothic fan
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:35 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Are you still unaware that your aggressive attitude is not wanted at RPGDot? Just to explain your situation, you have 3 warnings and are close to a 4th. The 5th will automatically ban you. Once you´re banned there´s no way back.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:49 am
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

[quote="Gorath"]Are you still unaware that your aggressive attitude is not wanted at RPGDot? Just to explain your situation, you have 3 warnings and are close to a 4th. The 5th will automatically ban you. Once you´re banned there´s no way back.[/quote>
I wasn't agresive until patriot said that Gothic is old.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:17 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Okay then I take it back.Let's say oldfashion.So what's your question.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:05 pm
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Okay then I take it back.Let's say oldfashion.So what's your question.

Old fashion sounds like s**t. Man.. Gothic will never be old... NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! DIEEEEEEEE! (like that crazy novice.. hahah)
I won't be agresive if you don't say that Gothic is old. That's all. I already got 2 warnings because of you... now leave me alone you ANTI gothic!
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:13 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Okay I quit.I only wanted to help you.You now have 3 warnings and more'll come when Jaz finds out what you said to her in gothic 2 spoilers.Also I'm not responsible for those 3 warnings you have you broke the rues.So please leave me alone.I don't have nothing against you.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:21 pm
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Okay I quit.I only wanted to help you.You now have 3 warnings and more'll come when Jaz finds out what you said to her in gothic 2 spoilers.Also I'm not responsible for those 3 warnings you have you broke the rues.So please leave me alone.I don't have nothing against you.

dan't go thinkin' that I'm going to edit those posts. That's what I thnik and that's what I write. I breaked no rule. I just try to defend the "honor" of the Game gothic form people like you (no excuses). If she want's to bann me, she can do whatever she likes if that makes her feel better. I didn't start this whole thing, YOU did. You should have got at least one warning for that.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:28 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

loool like two 3 year old babys but anyway i got the addon
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:29 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

I'm glad that you aren't a moderator.You would have banned all the people here.One more thing,you can't defent the honnor of the game like that,you only make it worse,so please if you like gothic stop this.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:37 pm
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
I'm glad that you aren't a moderator.You would have banned all the people here.One more thing,you can't defent the honnor of the game like that,you only make it worse,so please if you like gothic stop this.

wow.. interesting theory... neah.. shut up you anti gothic! if you don't like gothic, I don't know what are you doing in these forums
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:39 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

lol that thread should be closed , deleted and burryed really
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:42 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

I'm a moderator of the orchunter's usergroup and I've a thread about gothic3 withalmost 3000 views and 9 pages and you are telling me that.I don't want to brag about it.I get this feeling that you want to band me from here that's why you're doing this.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:44 pm
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
I'm a moderator of the orchunter's usergroup and I've a thread about gothic3 withalmost 3000 views and 9 pages and you are telling me that.I don't want to brag about it.I get this feeling that you want to band me from here that's why you're doing this.

yeah sure... and I'm The real Undertaker. Oh. I'd like if they bann you from here because you're a anti gothic and you have nothing to do here. Oh is true.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:52 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next