Need Help with Idarath lace
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Leustenia
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Need Help with Idarath lace

I have some sirieus problems and if you could help me i will be grateful to you.
First i dont have 10 Plates of Minecrowler onli 6 becouse i went in all the caves and kill al the creatures and sell there plates soo i dont have frome where to make 4 crowler lates. do you know from where??? and if you dont know i could continue the game without that armour? becouse it requaierd the best armour of man kind to continue the game.

Second probleme, the quest with the hord of orcs, when it is end becouse i kiled a lot of orcs and lord Hagen tell me to kipp kill them,(

Therd problem Who do i go in the Idarath place on that island i ask lord hagen if he give me a bout and he told me that no becouse he needs to transport the ore first and after that he will give me the bout. for the records i notice you that i manish to find the paladin armour and all the stuf in that litle chamber who can open onli the inside and i kild all the dragons and have the ques qith the dragon blood and the eg soo.. i aspakt your help becouse i'm stuck in here! pls
Post Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:59 pm
Uocjat
High Emperor
High Emperor

oki i cant help you whit the first seens i dont recall that quest .. and when killing the orcs near the city you really only have to kill the elites and they have rings that you have to take and give to lord hangen .. think you need about 10 .. not sure if you have to but anyway .. and the chief orc's cave in near the paladins ship...

and getting the ship .. you dont have to ask .. if you go to onar's farm and talk to the guy standing guard outside the house and ask him to be your captin he'll ask you to go to the vally of mines and steal the key from the gate guard in the castel and open the gate .. do that and then there be no guards on the paladins ship when you get back .. then all you need is your crew
Post Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:43 pm
Leustenia
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

10ks for the moment, but i take to Lord Hagen 12 rings yet and not a thing the quest dos not end.
And i have spoken with the guy who defend the house in the LAdownar with(Luthero or somethinc like that) and he dont tell me anithing.
Maby i have to talk with lee first dont' you think? ot What...........

How do i get in Idarath place, with the Shi i presume no?
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:33 am