WORLD OF WARCRAFT IN Aggramar 500*GOLD
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > World of Warcraft

Author Thread
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

WORLD OF WARCRAFT IN Aggramar 500*GOLD

This is a WoW retail gold and powerleveling service advertised on Ebay, I couldnt believe it when I saw it. I can see the gold thing, some desperate toon that cant seem to make any money, pretending his Uncle Midas kicked the bucket in-game and left him 500 gold or something. But the powerleveling service, why even play the game at all? Who would actually pay money for such a thing?

Can you imagine getting a message to group up with some level 55 super-toon, and end up getting totally clobbered in some instance because they are some bought toon noob who doesnt even know how to initiate combat, or what any of their spells or skills are?

[Devastator]: hey u kno dif bet aspect chetah and hawk????
[Devastator]: hey u no wut arcane shot is??
[Devastator]: hey u no wut arcane shot is??

It says there is a 214 hour wait on 100 gold? They probably mean 24 hrs, its not like the rest of the ad is mistake-free. Chances are, these Chinese powerleveling bankers would bust out the old Aspect of the Cheetah themselves once they got your cc#, and youd never hear from them again. ='.'=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4596&item=8158281274&rd=1

here is the basic text of it-

WOW,WORLD OF WARCRAFT IN Aggramar 500*GOLD*

welcome to world of warcraft

Announce:

All the products of world of warcraft are belong to Blizzard Entertainment. And all the authorities are belong to Blizzard Entertainment Company. We just sold our service to help the player! We hope you will be more happy when you play the world of warcraft!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are selling the server: Any server

Retail price:

10 GOLD :$5.99

20 GOLD :$11.99

40 GOLD :$23.99

60 GOLD :$35.99

80 GOLD :$47.99

100 GOLD :$59.99

200 GOLD :$119.99

300 GOLD :179.99

400 GOLD :239.99

If you need BUT IT NOW ↓ Please Check

Don't forget to see the our other service about the WOW

Online Sale(More convenence way to get your Gold, Pleae ask:):

Safe deal:

Attention one: each deal over 100GOLD, please wait for 214 hours and we will sent the Gold to you!

Attention two:each deal over 100GOLD, if you want to get the item soon, please use VISA and pay me online. It is very fast! Find details to :

https ://speedcash.sh.bank-of-china.com/bocweb/en/index.jsp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powerleveling Power Level 1-60

Our leveling service:We have professional person to help you increse your level at the shortest time to reach the level you want.

Now we are offering powerlevel service in WOW up to level 60

And we can do more fast than before. Check our new price and Time.

1-20 $60.00 2 days
1-30 $165.00 6 days
1-40 $300.00 11 days
1-50 $560.00 19 days
1-60 $888.00 30 days

Ask details to : gameofworld2008 @hotmail.com

Delivery Times - your purchase will be delivered within 12 hours after payment, however we will try to deliver much sooner than that, provided that buyer can be readily contacted. For fastest service, include a note with your payment that includes the following delivery information:

Character Server

Character Name

Alliance or Horde

In-Game Location

please give me the comunication way online, say, YAHOO, MSN and so on! (Important)

PAYMENT:PayPal & Money Order Only

SHOPPING:

Free delivery!

Delivery within 1-2 hour after payment

If you have any problem please ask our online service YAHOO:(gameofworld2008 @yahoo.com.cn),MSN:(gameofworld2008 @hotmail.com) or write e-mial to us. We promise that we will alway online. 24Hour

Wholesale Policy:

If you want to wholesale or buy more, please comunicated with us via Msn (gameofworld2008 @hotmail.com)

I collect the the gold coins at every service of WOW. If you need, you can tell us. Don't forget to see the our other service about the WOW
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:14 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Heh, read the feedback.
Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:50 pm
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Those comments are hilarious, especially in the dramatic ways they differ, something definitely smells fishy

But it has given me a great idea, i think these super geeks had a great racket going on there.

-+-+Sam's W0W EZ-Serv-+-+

Alliance Mercenary Angler For Hire

Silver Membership= $40.oo a 7 day week, guaranteed to be on total of 15 hours. Make healing potions for all, gather herbs for my own use only.

Gold Membership= $60.oo a 7 day week, guaranteed to be on total of 25 hours. Make healing & buff potions, gather herbs for others as well as my own use.

Platinum Membership= $80.oo a 7 day week, guaranteed to be on total of 35 hours. Make healing & buff potions, gather herbs and fish for others as well as my own use. Also, you get my special "Pet Care Plus" service, where I basically keep your pets smiling and happy.

Make it payable to my Paypal account ='.'=
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:18 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

*Laughs so hard she cries.* But at least it's cheaper than paying someone minimum wage to play a character for you.
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:44 am
Jumjalum
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Its cheaper to buy 10 gold ten times than it is to buy 100 gold.
Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:09 pm
Xilla
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

They needs well real money to survive.... But MMORPG? Very fun one...

Post Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:18 am
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Anyone who buys gold or accounts from E-Bay is an idiot. Once they get your money they can easily delete the account before you change the password.

Naturally, WoW keeps a record of deleted accounts ... but are you going to be the one who petititions and says the account you bought doesn't work?

In game gold would be even worse. You pay and they just... don't send.

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:15 pm
Xilla
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I agree.

It finds evil people....
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:26 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Pay to remove the RPG element(levelling) in an RPG. Brilliant.
Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:46 pm
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

What a great idea!

not?
Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:54 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

lol that ones good 10 times by 10g is cheaper then 100g lol
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:18 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

I hate those guys, I don't understand why they post here in rpgdot , nobody here will use thier product anyway:rpmad:, they should find some action forum and post there...
Post Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:36 pm