Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I'm freaking out!!! I can't take it! (spoilers)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Sem
Maybe he loses in G3 the little bit of humanity he had in G2 and becomes totally demonic. When you first meet him he has still his human body and so, but then changes into his real form and becomes some powerful arcane uber-magician
I'm very curious what kind of spells he can wield.

Well maybe he gets those Red Eyes and all that lunatic speech like u see in the end of Gothic 2 from a Necromancer
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:52 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

That necromancer rocks totally . Especially when you're playing as a mage

Spoiler:
"If I didn't have the Soulseeker's amulet, I would have been in big trouble" and then nothing happens. lol
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:10 pm
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

The one that looks like holy arrow is called concusion bolt and it is the only spell that doesn't kill you, It just leaves you with 1 hp like if you get battered by melee weapons.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:28 pm
Morning.LemoN
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Graham 2
The one that looks like holy arrow is called concusion bolt and it is the only spell that doesn't kill you

the otherone is the deathbolt, and that's what the NPC magicians use against hostiles. it does very high damage with little mana cost, if i remember correctly. i think it was...about 75dmg per 1 mana or something like that.
also, if you check the seekers in Irdorath's temple, they have a spell that's called deathball. and that one does 150dmg/1 mana. that maybe the spell that the undead dragon uses as well....
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:00 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

Do they just have those spells as scrolls with them. That would be great you could just posses them and drop the scrolls on the ground, and the hero can use them.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:19 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

naah u cant pick up much things from the seekers only couple of items
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:49 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

You should be able to make spell scrolls beacuse that would make it easer for the non magic using classes like mercinaries but has anyone noticed the fact that paladins have the best armor, the best weapons, and the best magic, its kind of sad but true, infact I thought I had accidently driggered a cheat when i recieved my holy arrow rune. A paladin can do 150 dmg for 5 mana were as a magician can do 150 dmg for 75 mana so its realy unbalanced in that sense.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:15 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

The thing with the low mana cost is that a paladin needs to invest more lp to learn mana because it costs 10 lp for 5 mana. For a mage it's much easier to get a lot of mana. But still they are awfully strong, I agree.

Spoiler:
In the addon (I know, it still isn't in sight) that's better however. Paladin runes costs more mana and the the two strongest Paladin spells aren't available as runes anymore. Furthermore all the spells scrolls cost only 5 mana to cast, so a mercenary can also use fire rain and so. I like that, it's brings more magic in the game.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:10 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

in the addon indeed many things are made harder if it only gets out and u could buy it u would see by youself
Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:42 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

snik...
Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:25 pm
Damelron
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

what did the 5 fingers say to the face?. . . . SLAP Rick James
Post Thu May 27, 2004 3:45 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

oh and btw u gotta be more carefull this time with your money cos everything is more expencive
Post Fri May 28, 2004 5:28 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2