Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
ending crash? + second time through thoughts - spoilers
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

well, i finished the game today. the end was rather anti-climactic, and after the credits rolled, it started to make a suond and then dumped to the desktop. is it supposed to do this? i'm running winXP on an intel machine with a gf3 and the os is completely patched.

on another note - is it possible to finish the game with over 200 strength? i think it is. you get 68 points of strength from potions in the last part of the temple alone. match that with the other 30+ points in potions and 100 strength from skill points and you should be over 200 easily. add that the +20 str necklace, and a couple of +10 str rings and you should be able to pull off 250 or more. has anyone tried this?
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:53 pm

DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Its normal it did the same thing to me, back to desktop..

And strength it could be possible if you find all the max+ potions, i had 163 strength and thats without the necklace's and ring's
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 8:12 pm
JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

I had 210 points when finishing the game. Forgot to save the potions until I trained up to 100 strength.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:42 pm