What is Pisha? *minor spoiler*
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Vampire

Author Thread
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

What is Pisha? *minor spoiler*

Admittedly, I'm not all that familiar with the World of Darkness. Pisha is the vampire/undead creature in the hospital basement. Unlike normal vampires, she has to eat the flesh of her kills and she has those psycho eyes. So, is she a vampire or a different type of undead creature? If she is a vampire, then what clan does she belong to?
Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:54 pm
the mighty stamar
High Emperor
High Emperor

You know I never could complete this quest other than killing her.

I got a clue that said the next show was in the graveyard, but i went there and didnt find anything to do.
Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:11 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Try talking to Pisha instead of slicing and dicing her. She'll give you some quests to find goodies for her.
Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:32 pm
genji
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You can always kill her after you complete her quests, for principle's sake. There's no other benefit, as far as I know, at least in the way of xp, extra items, etc.
Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:23 am
the mighty stamar
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ya what I mean is I never could complete the first pishu quest.

As far as what she is, shes part of of the masquerade mythos.I cant remember its name offhand.

The creatures that change the shape of other people are another species as well. The game doesnt give their name but they are not the regular kind of kindred
Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:37 am
Kendrik
Thin Blue Line
Thin Blue Line

This is the description of the woman in question she is a Nagaraja a witch/vampire that doen't appear to belong to one of the 13 main clans. A description from white wolf is

" From a nightmare of horror and legend step the Nagaraja. A bizzare bloodline of flesh-eating witches, these vampires have been hunted to near extinction in the modern nights. Still, a few dozen Nagaraja persist, gathering the unholy secrets of death sorcery and creeping among the periphery of vampire society. They rarely meet even with others of their kind, as they hoard their precious secrets from everyone, including others of their clan"

Nice - I think I'll stick with the 13 "normal" clans (although they still sound better then the two sabbat clans)
~~Champion of the (Unofficial) RPGdot Text Signature Contest 2002~~
Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:46 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

@the mighty stamar: The item she's looking for is in the museum basement. You have to shoot out a window to reach it.

Thanks for the info, Kendrik.
Post Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:50 pm
the mighty stamar
High Emperor
High Emperor

Um the first quest she gave me was to return the tv reporter to her.

I went to where the tv reporter was and he was gone. He left hsi business card.

I went to his apartment in the skyline and his computer said this show was the haunted hospital and the next one was the graveyard in hollywood. So I went to hollywood but never found the reporter again.
Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:20 am
genji
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Did you search the entire apartment? He should be hiding in one of the rooms upstairs. If you have some Persuade skill, you should be able to convince him to go back to Pisha. Quest done.
Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:26 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

He's cowering in the closet.
Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:23 pm
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

I think pisha is an elder one coming from the sabbat clan well i dont know more about it.I have heard this from a friend of mine who is studing about vampires and other creatures and stuff.I think Kendrik got it right about the origins of pisha.The only thing I know for sure is that I hate the Sabbat...lowlifes.....
Post Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:38 pm
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

At first I thought she was a Settite because of the tattoos, eyes, and outlook ... but the flesh eating or rot thing didn't fit. Hadn't heard of the Nagaraja, personally... but I haven't played pen and paper Vampire the Masquerade in almost a decade (though bloodlines kind of makes me wish I could find a good storyteller in the area ... rare though good storytellers are).

My group is more partial to Werewolf... though no session could go by without the Ahroun's (Full Moon Warrior) player saying "Urge to kill... rising" from the Simpsons.

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:09 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

I'll tell ya what she is.. she's hot!

Her dark beauty, the insatiable need for arcane knowledge, those flowing tatoos, and those eyes... vroom vroom ='.'=

I'd of course get her a night in the day spa and get her an electric toothbrush, but I think we could work things out. Im a blood drinker right? So theoretically I could just hand over my somewhat drained victims, and let her take it from there. On like Valentines day, I could just wrap up Officer Chunk in a bow for her
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:15 pm
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

In the pen and paper game that would be a good way to drop your humanity to about a three (just like Bloodlines... you stop losing humanity for murder at 3) at which point you wouldn't care you were in a relationship as your emotions would be non-existant for the most part ... but spiked with periods of intense rage for fun.

Anyone tried playing a low humanity character? I did for a bit... letting people off with a warning isn't even a dialogue OPTION for some interactions.

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:38 pm
Pepto
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Low humanity had its advantages.

Times in a battle just before your blood bar hits 0 you are taken by the beast and if you control it right the attacks are insane nevermind the possible harder to block than normal bite to drain them dry

Then of course there were the times I ran out of blood in a really public place and jumped some poor fool in plain sight...at least cops gave up easily enough....the sewers aren't just for the Nosferatu anymore =)
Post Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:25 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next