I feel STUPID!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
darcsol
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I feel STUPID!!

Fisrt I would like to thank those that have humored my rather stupid questions thus far and beg your indulgence with a couple more.
I think I have done something out of order because I am stumped. I have made it to Marten's Ghost and can NOT answer his question! Some thing like why are you here or what are you seeking. I have tried the following answeres knowlege: the dominas ( The jewle thingy he took) and cosmic circle and assension and I think Marten is losing paticence (sp) with me! Please help

ps what the @#*%$ is the coral for and where do I use it?
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:09 am
otter
One of Us

well, Knowledge is right, i think for the second question--first i think you have to say "marten" when he asks why you're there. (funny, i never don't know what to say when the question's on the screen....)
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:42 am
_gator
High Emperor
High Emperor

I just did this part a few days ago. "Marten" is the correct first response. The second that I used is "Destinae Dominus" which worked. I did not try "Knowledge" myself.

WRT the coral: it is one of the ingredients for one of Ferro's custom pieces. Ferro is in the Main Level of Rapax Castle.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:20 pm