Most amusing moment in Gothic.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

quote:

Well, I'd go on to talk about my adventures as Yrenvan, the traveling meatbug, but I don't have the time

Oh, please take the time, write it down and send it to me, you might get published!

Besides, I know all about the hardships of living as a meatbug, even if I did it only for a photo session I needed for this...

Post Tue Apr 09, 2002 4:47 pm
radioman970
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I was attacking the molerats guarding the Nik cave with that twirp Mud on my a**. He runs off when the fight starts (of course) and runs back a short time later with 3 scavengers chasing him. The guards help kill them but it was funny as hell! Sometimes it's the simple things.

[ This Message was edited by: radioman970 on 2002-04-09 16:43 ]
Post Tue Apr 09, 2002 9:42 pm
Baal Meatbug
Village Leader
Village Leader

Alrighty, I'll do Yrenvan's story... but his adventure I still have a bit to finish, so give me a bit fo time

Post Tue Apr 09, 2002 11:44 pm

I remember fighting my way towards the Orc Temple gate (where their statue is) and getting my ass whupped, so I ran to the right into the tunnel there and hit out while I healed up.
I then realized I had a couple Summon Skeletons scrolls and used them.
It was most pitifully hilarious because I summon all these guys, like a small army, and am like,"Alright, boys, let's go kick some ass!"
And we all charge out to where the four orc five Orc shaman dudes and like four or five orc warriors were lingering around waiting for me to come out or something.
I'm like,"Yeah! CHARGE!"-going right into them.
*thop!-thop!-THOKK!*
I'm the first one dead.

I remember kicking Lefty's ass and then later in the game finding him sitting there (I had looted him of his stufF) all alone near the rice farm and I go to talk to him.
He is like,"Aww, man, have you don't enough already?" and I pick for my character to say something like,"I have some frustration I need to get out...just stay there perfectly still."
MUHAHAHAH!
He gets up and goes into combat mode, he had no weapons left, so I went into "fist-fight" mode and we sparred with people around shouting at us; I knocked his butt out cold.

I laughed when I'd run from a fight and some medieval guy would then yell in a New York accent something like,"Go on'n'run, ya pussy!"
Of course, then I'd turn around and kill them.

I got a good laugh out of deleting the bikini.vdf file and seeing Gomez's ho bathing naked in the tub at about noon-time, drawing a weapon and seeing her scream, get dressed, and bolt out of the tub.

It was EVEN FUNNIER, when I targeted her and pressed "o", to "possess" her, and then run out through the castle/camp grounds butt-naked (funnier if you just walk around casually like everything is "normal"), or diving off a cliff or something.
HAHAHAH! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
A bunch started chasing me in OC, trying to kill me (I think I pissed them off earlier), but her character is immortal.
DOH!

Post Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:39 am

OH, and I also found it funny to use the Insert cheat to insert the royal judge's robes (for armor) and playing the game wearing those, you look like a large banana-guy cuz you got that big, dorky hat on!
Running around with a large 2H sword/crossbow, fighting orcs and things, in those robes, hilarious!
I felt like I mocking all the camps in all their serious situations, as if I was in some kind of clown suit (looked so dorky!).
HAHAHAH!
Post Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:46 am

My most amusing moment was thsi one "adventure" through the woods when i first got gothic.

I decided to join the OC, so i went and did all of the little quests and stuff. I hit level 3 after gaining admintance and becoming a shadow. So i bought a weapon and went to some woods on the way to the SC, i fought a scavanger and a bloodfly. Then venturing further i found a wolf.

I killed the wolf, then heard a growl behind me, i turn around and see like 6 wolves circling me. I run into the woods, make a Huge U turn, then i run out back towards the open area. As i get there i see this big Rino lookin thing (shadow beast) upon seeing me it charges, and i run back into the woods, back into the pack of wolves, and i keep going. Using jump to gain extra speed.

I keep running and see a tower. I run in the tower and shut the door. I figure im safe, and i decide to explore the tower. With like 30 seconds 5 skeletosn were trying to kill me. So i run back outside of the tower, olny to find the wolves and the shadow beast waiting for me.

At this time i pissed cause i dont get a break, and i decide to jump off the cliff.

When the barrier doesn't fry me i look around in confusion, and i see this cave. So warily i enter it. As im sneaking deeper in, i here a rattle behind me, i look and its a skeleton. So i book it depper into the cave only to run into a wall of skeletons who woop my ass in.

After that i didn't go through woods till level 12
Post Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:19 am

Volt
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

One time my character started talking for a computer play, it was wierd :{

Post Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:20 am
Phalanx
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

So I've just joined the OC and I was using my new found Hunting skills to get me so ore. I ran into a wolf so I thought why not lead him to the 2 hunters I met at the start. Cause I wasn't strong enough to kill him yet. So I eventually get the wolf over and I was cheering when they killed the wolf. Then I went over to get another one where I saw this animal called a snapper, it looks like a big raptor. So I thought, why not, might have something worth more in him.

I got my short bow and fired at him. Not realising it instantly, there were 4 other snappers around him who didn't appreciate my attack. So I legged it all the way to the hunters thinking they would save the day and take them things down, who RUN FAST. As I approached them they legged it as well.

Another one is where I was hunting molerat and I killed one and was shooting another when a ShadowBeast attacked the other molerats and killed them. I was shocked and a bit pissed off so I pulled out my rusted sword and hit the shadow beast, it obviously finished me off

Post Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:25 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3