Usergroups
New guy is a bit loss here..
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
tolgerias
High Emperor
High Emperor

I just turned in th guy at the marketplace, he said something like: my friends will make you sorry. Then some time later i heard from the barkeeper at the harbour pub that some1 wanted to see me behind the fish shop. I went there and got the key to the thieves, and that was all in chapter 1.

I think you should be able to go on with the quest too but i have never been in your situation so im not sure how that goes, just talk to people like nagur, barkeeper, hotel woman and rengaru (if he is still around).

Best of luck and im sure you will sort this thing out!
Post Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:07 pm
Irf
High Emperor
High Emperor

There is onre quest you havent done, and Arc has only half done (i think).

Go to the cave near Akhil's farm (walk toawrds the forset) there is a cave on the left with some bandits inside. Kill the bandits and you should find a "light Fish" in your inventory go to the fish and open it (LMB) you should find a "stinking note" read the note, talk to Halvor, the merchant in the harbour, either rat him out or let him go (depending on what you did with rengaru and nagur). Talk to Kardif, he should tell you someones looking for you. Go and meet him, take his key, swim along the harbor (go right as your looking at the sea), you should ee a door, the key opens this door...
Post Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:21 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I have had that fish for ages, I never thought of "using" it...
Post Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:27 pm
Lacni
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

U missed Halvor quest. U have to find a piece of paper that shows his guilt and show it to him. If u let him go u shall be invited to the guild.

U can find this paper in a fish in bandit's cave near akil's farm

EDIT: Sorry bout that, i started to writ the post at least an hour ago, then just didnt have time to finish it, so i didnt see it was already answered
Post Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:16 pm
Arc
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I knew you guys didn't actually understand my question!
1) I've hunted down the thief in the marketplace, told him that I wouldn't talk to the militia about him.
2) I found the stinking fish note, said to the fish seller in the harbour that I wouldn't speak about him to the militia either.
3) I can't get the quest from Nagur, because I accidentally spoke to him wearing the militia armor. So now when I try to speak him, the only option is "END".
THAT'S my problem.
Post Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:12 pm
CIACinderella
Village Leader
Village Leader

I'm telling you, steal Lehmar's book! I'm sure youre a clever fellow and you can find a way. If you do that and give it to Hanna, it won't matter if you've talked to Nagur or not. She gives you the key for giving her the book.
Post Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:10 pm
Arc
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by CIACinderella
I'm telling you, steal Lehmar's book! I'm sure youre a clever fellow and you can find a way. If you do that and give it to Hanna, it won't matter if you've talked to Nagur or not. She gives you the key for giving her the book.

Dear CIACinderella, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot to try that thing you told me to do...
So, gonna try it next time I'm gonna visit the oldworld & Khorinis.
Post Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:22 am
CIACinderella
Village Leader
Village Leader

No need to apologize! Just hope it works for you.
Post Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:18 am
maic_ro
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Also you can steal the key from the tower from Pedro if you have enough dexterity points and free joe that is also a thief ( the militian that recognize you from the poster )
Post Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:00 pm
Arc
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by maic_ro
Also you can steal the key from the tower from Pedro if you have enough dexterity points and free joe that is also a thief ( the militian that recognize you from the poster )

Ok, that one I didn't even know....gotta try it out too.
Post Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:16 pm
redman5427
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok is it only in the addon that you can go to the smith in the merc camp and get unlimited steel bars for swords? I approached him but he only has the standard two bars
Post Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:28 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

Its not unlimited in that way. You need to buy the two bars from him. and wait for him to use either the anvil or the forge. Each time he uses one of these he will get another 2 steel bars (either plain, or heated).

He will only get another 2 bars when you have bought the ones he already had, so you cant just sit there and wait for him to get hundreds.

I just stand there and as soon as his hammer sparks on the metal, talk to him and get the bars. Same situation for the forge, as soon as he puts metal in the forge, talk to him and buy them. Just repeat this process until you have as many as you want.

Alternatively you can concentrate on buying the metal from him when he's at the anvil because the metal will already be hot, then you can concentrate on making the swords while he goes to the forge. Once you've used all the metal you just bought he should be on his way back to the anvil so you can buy some more.
Post Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:36 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3