combat combo
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

combat combo

can someone please give me some tips and actions n how to do diffrent combos in diffrent levels on 1h weapons.

tnks

PS
found a cave that has an iron gate and there is a big swithc beside it and when i press it he says what with. so what do i need to do to open the iron gate
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:43 am
Der_Schnitter_t
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Re: combat combo

quote:
Originally posted by cooldog

found a cave that has an iron gate and there is a big swithc beside it and when i press it he says what with. so what do i need to do to open the iron gate

You can only open the gate if you have a pot of Moleratgrease with you. There is only two places in the game where you can get it, and one of them is in Chapter 6. The other Pot of this grease is on the Paladin's ship. If you are still in a Chapter or Class that does not grant you access to the ship, you will need to sneak (not the skill) onboard the ship, which is not very easy and also very risky, since the Paladins onboard will kill you if they notice you. But then, if you make it onboard you can also acquire a Strenght potion.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:49 am
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

The Molerat grease can be bought from one of Akil's farmers. His name is Ekon or something?
In Chapter 3.

You have to successfully get the two farmers to fight first.
Make sure the other farmers don't jump in and kill the one who started the fight.
If the other farmers get into the fight, you jump in and take them out.
If one of the farmers dies, you might not be able to get the Molerat grease.

The grease will cost 100 gold, I think.
(Someone on this forum said that the grease will cost 700gold... He's wrong. )
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:27 am
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

if someone can remind me where that cave was or put her locationon a map because the day i found that cave i found another 3-4 so i don't remember where the heel that cave is i will realy apriciate it.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:21 pm
mythicdude
City Guard
City Guard

u know jack's lighhouse right? and u know that nearby is a statue of innos?(if u don't, find out) go in the direction jack lighthouse-statue after a moment there cannot be walked because of a rock.the cave is around that rock
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:06 pm