Morrowind Mods: Blood & Gore update released
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
rinulh
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Morrowind Mods: Blood & Gore update released

Small update from TheLys:<blockquote><em>What's new in version 2.12 : <br> <br>- Removed bug of B&G frost and fire damages lowering max health and stats <br>- Frost and Fire damages now depend on player's resistances <br>- Alien's acid blood does acid damages <br>- Modified some meshes and textures <br>- Small tweaking and tuning <br></em></blockquote>Find it <a href="http://thelys.mwsource.com/index.php?morrowindmods=True&authorpage=TheLys" target="_blank">here</a>
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:25 am
Father Omally

TheLys concentrate on married life maybe you'll be do better

WHAT!? This buggy pile of maggot infested cow dung is up to 2.12? No! How can this be?It makes me want to cry that this crash happy scrap of inferior coding is still cursing us with its malfunctioning presence of ultimate stupidity.No wonder TheLys does not use a HUMAN name!He must be scared someone will track him down and break both his stinking hands so he can never mod again.ERRGG this junk makes me so MAD!!!
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:32 am

I don't know what problems Father Omally has ... perhaps he is too stupid to install this mod
This is a great, well designed mod and works 'nearly' perfect. The only bug I have noticed is corrected in the new version 2.12
Post Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:40 pm

Father Omally

FAN BOY!!! GO SUFFER ETERNALLY IN TheLys MOD HELL!!!

Thats right GUEST dont bother to even think of a FAKE name for yourself you lazy incompetent user of less then useless mod garbage! Its the idiot masses such as yourself that TheLys gets over on trying to be royal do nothing king of the hill of the mod kingdom of bodily wastes!So please please go ahead and stick your head under his thrown am sure he has plenty to give of his poo poo mod collection to thee oh brainless peasant drone who probably does nothing all day long but download mods your too retarded to make yourself .
Post Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:11 am

Myrthos
Spoiler of All Fun
Spoiler of All Fun

If the two want to fight it out, take it somewhere else. I'm sure there are enough forums where this kind of behaviour is tolerated. Go there instead.
...you won't have to unbookmark this site, we'll unbookmark you. - Val
Reports Myrthos for making me scared and humbled at the mere sight of his name - kayla
Post Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:54 am
Niceguy

@Father Omally
as I said: you are too stupid! You are not able to write a meaningful criticism of what is bad with this mod. All I have read from you until now is useless gossip and your behaviour speaks for its own. I would suggest that you try to write a better mod but that is probably far beyond your horizon.
Post Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:03 am

Father Omally

Here is something CONSTRUCTIVE Playdoh for brains!

You want CONSTRUCTIVE criticism!Here it is!I HOPE YOU CAN READ!

1.Smoke and Fire stay floating in the air long after the body is disposed.Looks like an elemental genie or something.

2.Crashes during combat.

3.Crashes when I dispose of the body.

4.Crashes after I dispose the body and start to walk away from the scene.

5.Crashes if I leave the blood stains on the ground so I have to go to the trouble of usng the Remove All Blood spell after every combat.

You would bloody THINK that at this late version all these stinking freaking funking bugs would be fixed! BUT NOOOO! I become TheLys unsolicited BUG TESTER every DAMN time there is a NEW VERSION !
Post Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:13 pm

Niceguy

to 1) I have the same, but I find it not so disturbing.
to 2) ... 5) I can asure you, that I never had any crashes with this mod. I wouldn't have written my previous posts if I had any
Post Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:12 pm

Father Omally

Ok

A thought just hit me like a smelly heathen with a big club .Mister Niceguy do you use Mp3 music while using this mod.I do maybe its too many resources being used up.Thank you for your previous reply I will try to restrain myself even if I do fall on the floor and roll around in agony trying to do so
Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:50 am

LOL
yes, I know - sometimes it is hard to restrain

Hmm, I only hear the music provided by morrowind, but I use a sound enhancement mod.
The first thing I do before using a mod is to 'rebuild' it (loading it as active file in TES and save it again). But I guess, you have already done that. Perhaps you have a conflict with another mod?
Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:02 am

Father Omally

My eyes aint lying! THIS IS JUNK! USELESS JUNK TOO!

Piece of buggy garbage !Now this junk of a mod is giving me the wrong gore effects !So now instead of a human bleeding blood he bleeds dust and bones !And this is even with the VGreetings-Tribunal version !I go to the official Forums and I see others complaining about the same thing and getting no real fix.This SUX !This is too buggy to bother with and the author should have caught these in your face errors right away !Like I said before I ended up becoming a unsolicited Beta tester for this JUNK!!!Bye bye TheLys I guess I will go play Postal2 for my gore needs.
Post Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:45 pm

~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

1-Noone told you to play\try it out.
2-If you can't talk normally, go anywhere else.
3-If you want this mod to be better, send the Author a normal E-Mail. By Normal I mean Non-Hatemail.
4-If you don't like it, don't talk about it!
Post Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:40 pm
Vival
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: My eyes aint lying! THIS IS JUNK! USELESS JUNK TOO!

quote:
Originally posted by Father Omally
Piece of buggy garbage !Now this junk of a mod is giving me the wrong gore effects !So now instead of a human bleeding blood he bleeds dust and bones !And this is even with the VGreetings-Tribunal version !I go to the official Forums and I see others complaining about the same thing and getting no real fix.This SUX !This is too buggy to bother with and the author should have caught these in your face errors right away !

Holy shit! I would demand refund!

quote:
Originally posted by Father Omally

Like I said before I ended up becoming a unsolicited Beta tester for this JUNK!!!Bye bye TheLys I guess I will go play Postal2 for my gore needs.

Of course you're sort of a beta tester. In case you didn't notice it's a fan-made modification for Morrowind. There are no professional beta testers for this mods and you have to use them at your own risk. So just stop using mods, spare yourself the trouble and us your bitching.
Post Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:41 pm
SAYA

Father Whatever Is Dumb

Blood and gore mod is great.I guess father whatever is just afraid of blood and gore. :rplaugh:AND,can HE make a mod like this?
Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:34 am