Can't find stone table for Franco to get into Bandit camp
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Rebooter
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Can't find stone table for Franco to get into Bandit camp

I keep wandering around the swamp trying to find the tablet, but now I have been into every stone house many times and I can't find it.

I had been in the swamp before ever talking to any of the bandits and I might have found it then, but I had gone back to Khorinis and given the tablets to the Water Mage there, so is it possible I lost it?

Where is it located and if I have lost it, is there anything I can do, because I don't see any way to progress further without it.
Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:17 am
fragonard
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

It's at the extreme southern end of the swamp guarded by a bunch of stone guardians. However, I think you could just kill him and get in that way; it seems to be the bandit way, the same with Estaban later.
Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:13 am
Matt D
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well yea i agree i jus killed everybody, esteban, franco, bloodwyn, the guy who knows ur on the wanted sign...well i was a level 26 mercenary and could weild a beserkers axe as well
Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:17 pm
MikeJW
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Leave the front gate of the bandit camp. As your facing the direction of the ruins where the mages are turn left and follow that wall/boulder, killing swamp golems. You'll reach an area where you can go uphill. The ruins you want are at the top of that hill.
Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:23 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

You can see it on your map, the place you need to go to is one of the 5 Mansions you need to find for Saturas. It's in the south-east of the swamp.
Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:13 am
Gotit
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

And the tablet is in the chest in the temple indicated by sem, it is locked but one statue that attack you has the key... I just get there.
Post Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:03 am
Rebooter
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanks, I had finally found it by accident. The directions the guy in the swamp gives are why I was confused, I was pretty much looking in the opposite area.

I have trouble kiling the stone sentinals with crossbow or sword, but luckily I have several transform scrolls, so I turned into a dragon snapper and it was really easy to destroy it. I also went around and 'killed' all the motionless ones before turning back for the extra experience. I didn't take a single damage point as a dragon snapper.
Post Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:14 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

Find yourself a blunt weapon, like a hammer or a mace. Stone Guardians are relatvely weak against blunt weapons.
Post Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:39 am