View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Crassius Curio's stuck!

Crassius Curio's stuck. Help!!!
I need him to sponsor me in House Hlaalu (& to make me Horator) But he's stuck. Whenever I try to speak with him all he says is "Come on dumpling do a favour for Uncle Crassius" and then "Goodbye" in red. I don't get a chance to say or do anything else. What can I do to 'unstick' him?
I've gathered I need to complete the quests (Fighters, Thieves and House Hlaalu) before I ask the Houses' to name me Horator.
Reminds me - Gentleman Jim won't give me any more jobs until I've reached the next level, 'Mastermind'; but I've done all the other quests , how can I get higher?
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:35 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Did you read your journal entry regarding Uncle Crassius? He wants you to undress in his presence. Did you already do this?
Post Sun May 11, 2003 4:08 pm
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Crassius

Yes, I've tried that.
Same thing said, nothing I can say. He's Crassius alright, lol.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 4:44 pm
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Crassius

YAYY!!! Success! I took it ALL off this time. Last two times I left a ring and amulet on. Took them off and.............
Post Sun May 11, 2003 11:31 pm
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Crassius Curio

Oh damm! I've just realised that my Amulet of Recall and Ring (I think it was a ring) or Mark are gone. I went back to Crassius's and they're nowhere to be found. What can I do to get them back?
Post Mon May 12, 2003 5:29 am
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

You can give them to your character with the console. Unfortunately, I don't know the specifics of doing that, so someone else will need to give you the details.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Mon May 12, 2003 8:01 pm
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Crassius

Yes I know you can do that, but like you I don't know the codes.
But I've now got the 'Mark' spell, and I found another amulet (I would've been very surprised if I had the only one in the game) right after I stocked up on recall scrolls - typical, lol.
I should follow my mum's advice of keeping my mouth shut and my eyes open, lol.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 11:51 pm
StarkeRealm
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Console Syntax

The console syntax for adding items is fairly simple. However do I appologize in advance there's a lot here and some of it is fairly dense.

first you have to designate the target: usualy "player" if you know the id string of an npc you should be able to use it instead, (the exception is global commands but since adding items is a local function I won't go into that)

next you close the target and indicate the command: "->" this portion is case sensitive by the way.

the third portion identifies the command in question: "additem" ("removeitem" also works, in reverse) followed with a comma and a space.
identify the item you wish to add by it's unique id, you can get those from the TES Construction Kit, make sure that the ID is in quotes.

Finaly identify the number of items to add (default=0)

Example: Player->Additem, "BM_Nordic01_Shirt", 1
the player is the target, the command is "additem" which adds the defined item to the target's inventory, the shirt is the item id, and 1 is the number added.

the IDs sould be: "amulet of recall" and "Mark_Ring"

Hope this helps. Also the help files included with the Construction Set are very informitive. Look under "Function Quick View".
Post Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:02 am