Camp Quests
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
some psycho
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Camp Quests

I have some questions about the camp quests, lets see if there are an people out there that can help me. One, where is that guard named Nek? Two, there is a dude that works in the corn fields that can teach me how to be stronger, but I cant figure out wut to say to convince him of doing it. and Three, wut is there in the castle walls that could help me in chapter one?
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:27 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

I answered your questions in Gothic Tips 'N Tricks.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:39 am
Xelis
High Emperor
High Emperor

Here's my answers:

1. Nek is outside the south gate, the one with the collapsed tower. He's in the little cave under the big hill immediatly outside the gate... And unfortunately he's dead, so take what you can.

2. Horatio the Peasent... hmm....
I never did figure that one out...

3. There is nothing in the walls that can HELP you in chap. 1, except the fact that you DO go inside (after you've convinsed Diego that you can join) to Join 'Gomez the Butchers' men. Also to deliver the letter for the Mages of fire.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:42 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I did the Horatio quest, but I can't remember how it goes exactly. I just remember killing Lefty. After I killed Lefty is said "New Journal Entry." If you look in your journal it will more or less reveal that Lefty just got what he deserved. After I killed Lefty I went up and did the Weed Merchant quests and talked to a bunch of people. Then I did the Dam quest. Finally, when I was finnished in the New Camp I went and talked to Horatio again and this time he taught my how to improve my strength +5. You might ask someone else if you want step-by-step intructions on that particular quest. If you try what I remember doing and it doesn't work, just come back here and let us know. I am sure, if not sooner, someone will provide more thorough instructions for you.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:41 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Try this:

1) Save Game.

2) Go kill Lefty.

3) Talk to Horatio.

4) If Horatio improves your strength +5, then just smile for me. If Horatio does not improve your strength, then just reload where you previously saved and await instructions from someone else.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:45 am
legolas
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

horatio

Try this:

Go and speak with Jeremiah the brewer, you find him in the bar, ask him about Rice Lord and after come back and talk again with Horatio. It works for me
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:36 am
Erb Duchenne
Slayer
Slayer

You asked your question twice?

Well, Sauron38's answer in the other thread is concise and accurate. Click here to view it.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:12 pm