Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Notr: Saturas Wont Take Vatras Letter?? Bug???
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Dog Of War
Village Leader
Village Leader

Notr: Saturas Wont Take Vatras Letter?? Bug???

I killed Dexter , I didnt pick up the 4 ornaments yet , Vatras has accepted me in ring of mages , I have been "at the water mages meeting at the tavern" , they said that Vatras have quest for me , I went to Vatras , he gave me the letter for Saturas , and now I am stuck the Saturas , he want answer me...only line showing
whe I adress to him is "CAN YOU TEACH ME SOME MAGIC"..
Am I stuck or what? Or I have to pick up 3 pieces of ornament first?
Post Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:51 am
Quoshik
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

HI, It also happens to me. I dont know whether its bug or not. Youll have to talk to Nefarius(I think) next to the protal door, he will give you quest to find the first ornament. This ornament have Lester. But there wasnt link during the conversation with lester. The solution is: You have to play the whole second chapter before you move to add-on. The link appears to me than(in. You must give the first ornament to Nefarius(I think) and then he will give you map and task to found the other four pieces. I think its because I want lester to take me to mercenary camp not to water mages ruins. It is probably bug. I was also desperate I was looking forward to add-on world. But I was also happy to solve it at last. And I was quite strong for enemies in add-on.
Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:20 am