Usergroups
Massive Map
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

Being an impatient American, I used the K trick to get past the stop sign. WHAT A MASSIVE MAP!! I ran around for four hours last night and it only took one to get lost. Found this tower, climbed all the way to the top, what a view!! I was so caught up in the sights that I didn’t noticed my next step was going to be my last. The game and graphics are good…It like sucks you in to where you all most feel like you are IN the environment. When I fell of that tower, for the first second or two I felt queasy from the sensation of falling. I have NEVER had a game do that to me and I have taken a lot of falls in my time.

I stopped running around. I realized that I was ruining the game experience. I’ll just have to wait till the game shows up at the door…

Sylvio
Post Thu Nov 08, 2001 3:04 pm
Meow Mix
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You got past the sign!!? Can you please tell me how! I will tell you how to get into The Old Camp castle. Trade off? Reply please.

Post Sun Nov 11, 2001 10:16 pm
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

Everything you need to know is in this forum in on place or the other. I would start in the Tips & Tricks section...But like I stated, if you do this you will end up spoiling the exploration part of the game. I should have stayed home. FOUR MORE DAYS...You think they'll port this game to Xbox?

Sylvio
Post Mon Nov 12, 2001 6:19 pm
Meow Mix
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Oh nevermind, I know the cheap (but COOL) "K" cheat. I also like the "O" cheat. Just walk up to a living creature and press the O key on the keyboard. VERY cheap cheat, but extremely cool. Try it on powerful characters (lol!)

Post Mon Nov 12, 2001 11:41 pm