Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
AUGH! Disturbing dream!? Need some clarification please.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

AUGH! Disturbing dream!? Need some clarification please.

Well , i had just finished pillageing and looting out the entire dwemer ruin the puzzle box was in, dropped on ov'r to the fighter's guild , delivered the notes to the boss and took a nap in the boss's bed while i was there.
and i had a dream about some guy in a golden mask and a bunch of people talking but no lips moving , and not being able to breathe... anyway has anyone experianced this?

at first i was afraid i SOMEHOW contracted vampirisim even tho' ive NEVER ran into a vampire anywhere, so immediately i recalled to my house (the tailor woman's old house... i murdered her because she looked at me funny, and i needed a pair of pants.) and started casting all my cure disease poison blight spells , used all my healing rings , and ran over to the temple , got EVERY blessing the statues would give me , ran back home and slept for 4 days straight, anyway all my stats are normal , i see no signs of vampirisim ( but im a dark elf so its kinda hard to tell) and when i talk to people they dont scream and throw garlic at me.

so anyway , the dream , anyone else had it? anyone know what it means ?
Post Tue May 28, 2002 6:34 am

I hope u didn't plan on playing as a good guy because that dream means in about 10 days(i tinhk it was 11 or so for me) a big badass monster will come and take u to his boss drag'ur i tihnk it was and u become his right hand man, u get very powerful and help detroy morrowind!!!!!!!!

ok i couldn't resist giving u the run around but seriously it's a normal thing that happens to everyone in the game after u do the puzzle box thing, it's just to amp the story i mdon't really kow what it means but it's normal so don't worry....also if someone stops u in the street and rambles about the 6th house and something else, that is normal too
Post Tue May 28, 2002 10:43 pm

Lawnmower
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Disturbing Dreams

It's part of the story, as are the Sleepers which stop you in the streets to babble about Dagoth Ur. Ask Caius about it, and just go with the flow.

Don't do drugs. Pick one and stick with it.
Post Wed May 29, 2002 3:06 am

I think that there is a total of 4 of those dreams and after you had all of them you'll get attacked from behind by I think Ash Zombies. I usually rest outside towns in the wilderness, so I don't get attacked by them.
Post Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:53 am