Usergroups
BloodRayne 2 Trailer is up!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Vampire

Author Thread
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Eh?, we are talking about something with supernatural/fantasy background here (vampire), who care whether the blades would cut the wearer or not?. We may as well assume that the blades just won't endanger it owner/master.

Anyway, my idea of fancy arm blades for BloodRayne came from the "King of Blade" character as in particular Hong Kong comic that i read. "King of Blade" (rough translation) is a female fighter who wearing sharp and blade-like armor, beside holding a stylish blade. It looks definitely cool and bring out her personal traits in story (intimidating, dangerous, deadly, quick-to-anger). I just thought BloodRayne can also has something else, like weapon that signifying her personality.

Here's the pix below, cool armor and cool sword i mentioned. The armor can protect wearer in few ways, most interestingly it capable of spread out and fully enclose the wearer when under heavy attacks (fireball, explosion, etc).

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:16 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Sorry, but that armor is just not practical at all. I like armor that has a more realistic look to it.

EDIT: Found some more updates about the game. Apparently, they'll have the same voice actress as the first game.

quote:
Originally posted by Liz Buckley from Majesco
Laura Bailey will once again be the voice of Rayne in BR2.

Pic of Ms. Bailey:

Also:
quote:
Originally posted by Liz Buckley from Majesco
Yes to the demo on PC and Xbox but not PS2 (we have to make a T rated PS2 demo and it's not worth it because after doing the work Sony could still say they won't run it on OPM). Demos are still aways away though. We'll give you the heads up in the summer.

No beta test on BR2 guys. Just heard back from TRI on this.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:09 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2