Members
Usergroups
Seal of Evil demo released
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Garrett

Seal of Evil demo released

<a href="http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=16502" target="_blank">Worthplaying</a> offera a massive 380MB sized playable demo if Seal of Evil:<blockquote><em>Seal of Evil is a new A-RPG game developed by Object Software. The game uses a newly-developed GFX3D graphics engine and combines 2D and 3D technology. It displays beautiful scenes of ancient China. In order to let players all over the world try the demo themselves, we are now providing it at a website for players to download. In the demo, players will control Lan Wei and Liang Hu to take a fascinating journey in several locations such as Rosy-Cloud Village, dense forests, mysterious caves and so on (thanks Blues). Read more for download links ...</em></blockquote>
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:05 am
Melvil
Village Leader
Village Leader

if Beyond Divinity and Sacred were not around the corner I might have bought this game. Not bad really.
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:06 am

I dont think this game is out yet, I hope they improve the combat in beyond devinity. The executioner seems impossible to beat because the NPCs AI stinks and switching players takes to long.
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:01 am

Melvil
Village Leader
Village Leader

Beyond Divinity would be much better if they hotkeyed the Select All function. Seal of Evil has a good automated party system much like what BD is trying to accomplish.
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:00 am
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Swen Vincke from Larian has promised a select-all hotkey will be in the final version.
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:05 am
Melvil
Village Leader
Village Leader

sweet, only thing that annoyed me about BD
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:52 pm
Benedikt
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

crafting

was some1 able to craft some item? i didnt find such possibility, but if i understand right what is written in demo, there should be such possibility.
ben
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:02 pm
sealight4
City Guard
City Guard

Is an A-RPG an adventure game? I'll try the Seal of Evil demo anyway. It might be good, Beyond Divinity demo is'nt. I'm not buying a game without a demo tryout.
Post Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:54 pm