NOTR Finland
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

NOTR Finland

I was wondering if Night of the Raven is ever, ever coming to Finland or do I have to order it from somewhere else. And if, where can I order it? I have read other forums and searched but they seem to give me incorrect answers.
Post Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:25 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Probably about the same time as here in Norway - unknown.

A few people here in the forums are working on finding a safe provider for the English version of NotR though, so stay tuned!
Post Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:37 pm
Hagen
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Bontonland.cz seems to be the safesty but slowest way to aquire an english version!
Post Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:05 am
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

1. I can understand anything at bontonland.
2. What about the copyright law thingie. They cant send it outside the borders?
Post Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:53 pm
goggle
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

1. Click the English flag symbol in the top left of the screen, above the logo.
2. They can, and do, send it to other countries. I ordered it from the UK and received it a short while ago.

The main problem seems to be that they never have enough copies and have to keep re-ordering stock.
Post Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:02 pm
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Of course they can sell it outside of their country. It depends really on the company, as shipping worldwide does add additional paperwork and other work and some smaller companies perhaps don't want to get all of this mess. Only other way preventing them to sell anything internationally would be either the local law or restriction from the published, which both are not the case here. So, buy from them. While it is slow since they run out of stock fast (word gets around quickly that they sell it ), they are still so far the ONLY place from where you can get english text and voice official add-on for G2. Maybe some other company will soon do so too, we can hope.
Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:47 am
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Hmmm... I wonder where did I hear that copyright thingie... I wonder if it was some other country. Thanks for the help, I might order it.
Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:40 am