Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
What level were you at the end of chapter 1?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

What level were you at the end of chapter 1?
2, 3 or 4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5, 6 or 7
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
8, 9 or 10
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
11, 12 or 13
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
14, 15 or 16
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
17, 18 or 19
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
20 +
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author Thread
Sarge
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I was level 15 mage. But I think ,that it is possible to be level 18 but only if you can kill trols and golems.I think it is nearly impossible to kill Golem with the first Armors of any Guild.Well there is one other way-to pick pocket everybody ,it gives alot of exp.
Post Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:09 pm
Frenris_5
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

XP levels for Gothic 2

Hi!

I was wondering but what are the XP levels like for Gothic 2 - I mean are they the same as G1 or can you level up quicker or what?

- I am very sorry to say that I haven't got G2 yet although I am trying to scrounge enough money to get it - also they haven't got it in the stores near me yet either!

- is it as good as Gothic or even better as well?

any info would be welcome
Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:17 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

well it depends Gothic 1 had a veery intresting storyline but Gothic 2 has a little bit less intresting storyline but heej its with every sequel but as to see if its more upgraded than G1 was then YES u can forge weapons now not only 1 weapon like in G1 but many also u can find new monsters many new items and all i recommand u get the second part cos u wont find no other game that is better than Gothic series belive me

ow one more thing G2 dosent have ladders and damn why did they leave Rice Schnapps out of it

Edit: i also forgot to answer ur question Exp system is the same like in Gothic 1 only that some creatures give now less/more exp than they did in G1 and u dont need to give up that much skill points anymore like u did in G1 example to get a level up in mage circle or to learn how to fight with a sword
Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:26 am
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

theres no rice schnapps cause theres no rice patties, there isn't even any rice in the game, i guess pb got sick of making the hero wander around in what reminded me of an asian ghetto with a bunch of rice beer, and bowls of rice
Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:59 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2