Some extra gold when you...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Norb
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Some extra gold when you...

Maybe some of you discored this.....If you're a hunter you can get some extra gold by getting some Shadow Beats (Shade Runner) fur which costs 100 gold and give it to Bosper for 250 gold and buy it back for 100 gold then give it to him again and repeat the process until you get enough gold.

But can't do this if you aren't a hunter!
And this won't work with Constantino's mushrooms.
Post Mon May 05, 2003 5:50 pm
ziBzi
Necromancer
Necromancer

i cant wait to become a dragon hunter!!!!
Post Mon May 05, 2003 8:30 pm
Black-Monk
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: Some extra gold when you...

quote:
Originally posted by Norb
Maybe some of you discored this.....If you're a hunter you can get some extra gold by getting some Shadow Beats (Shade Runner) fur which costs 100 gold and give it to Bosper for 250 gold and buy it back for 100 gold then give it to him again and repeat the process until you get enough gold.

But can't do this if you aren't a hunter!
And this won't work with Constantino's mushrooms.

Thanks this bad bag help me to be more richer.
BY THE WAY you know that you con rise your str. up to 2....0???!!!
IF not, do this,then you are on the chaptr then you mast kill 4 dragons,kill 1 or 2 then go out of old mine use teleport to Ksardas you'll see orcs leader kill him take a [size=18]ring[/size] USE it some time
Post Tue May 06, 2003 11:15 am
Norb
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by ziBzi
i cant wait to become a dragon hunter!!!!

You don't have to be a Dragon Hunter just the appretience of Bosper.(Bosper is in Khorinis, sub city ,one of the masters)
Post Tue May 06, 2003 5:27 pm
Norb
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: Some extra gold when you...

Thanks this bad bag help me to be more richer.
BY THE WAY you know that you con rise your str. up to 2....0???!!!
IF not, do this,then you are on the chaptr then you mast kill 4 dragons,kill 1 or 2 then go out of old mine use teleport to Ksardas you'll see orcs leader kill him take a [size=18]ring[/size] USE it some time [/quote]

Hmmmm....thanks I WILL going to try it.
Post Tue May 06, 2003 5:34 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

A "better" but evil way...

You can sell goods (let's say, maps) to the map drawer Brahim, who can be found at the harbour. Knock him down. (Don't worry about the guards--they can't do anything at the harborfront) As he falls unconscious, steal all his goods and wait until he stands up again. Now, sell all your goods again. Repeat the process to get unlimited amount of money.

Summary.
  1. Sell goods to Brahim.
  2. Knock him down.
  3. Steal his stuff.
  4. Wait until he gets up.
  5. Sell your goods again to Brahim.
  6. Repeat steps 2-6.
This is considered cheating, so do it at your own risk.

Norb, I think you're refering to the "orc warlord hunt" during Chapters 4-6. This quest is guild-specific--it is available only to paladins. Also, I think you'll gain experience and earn money when you give the rings to Lord Hagen (or Girion at Chapter 6), but you won't gain any strength at all.
Post Wed May 07, 2003 4:21 am
Norb
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:

Norb, I think you're refering to the "orc warlord hunt" during Chapters 4-6. This quest is guild-specific--it is available only to paladins. Also, I think you'll gain experience and earn money when you give the rings to Lord Hagen (or Girion at Chapter 6), but you won't gain any strength at all.

Nope, I'm taliking about that when you have to earn respect from five master in Khorinis, (the smits:Harad,Bosper the hunter,Thorben the poor carpenter,Matteo the tradesman,Contastino the alchemist).And you can do this thing in the BEGINING . (because I don't have the full version of Gothic 2. I am still playing whit the DEMO )
Post Wed May 07, 2003 2:51 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Norb
quote:
Originally posted by Kiwi Boy

Nope, I'm taliking about that when you have to earn respect from five master in Khorinis, (the smits:Harad,Bosper the hunter,Thorben the poor carpenter,Matteo the tradesman,Contastino the alchemist).And you can do this thing in the BEGINING . (because I don't have the full version of Gothic 2. I am still playing whit the DEMO )

Oh well... then my Brahim-wacking trick doesn't work for you... ...

Let's spam at Atari's board and hopefully we G2 fans can get some attention from the guys at Atari.

P.S. You don't need to add the [/quote] tags to your messages. There's a "quote" button on the right-hand side of the screen !!
Post Wed May 07, 2003 9:05 pm