Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC, Single- & Multi-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
John F. Kennedy

Great game...

I've played NWN2 through. Though it's a bit short, it's pretty good all the way. Look forward to 2006 when they release it for you other guys...
Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:31 pm

From the grassy knoll

I didn't know past presidents get first access to games not even completed yet. Speaking of which, Mr. Kennedy, didn't I take care of you last time?
Post Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:59 am

Re: Great game...

quote:
Originally posted by John F. Kennedy
I've played NWN2 through. Though it's a bit short, it's pretty good all the way. Look forward to 2006 when they release it for you other guys...

Damn your lame- Even if you had the game before it's official release, how can you know how complete it actually is?
How can you say it's a bit short, when you (as you say) have played through (not like you have..) something that would resembel a Delta version of the game, completely undeveloped..

Now,
stop saying you have played the game, 'cause everyone knows that you haven't
stop bragging about compleeting games, when you properly haven't compleeted anything in your life...
stop living and breathing, it annoys the hell out of me..

Thank you...
(there might be spelling errors due to my aggrevated state and my nationality)
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:25 am

Chill

Chill out, man. He's just foolin around. Sense of humor?

Woo hooooo for NWN2!
Post Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:50 pm

odex
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm definitely looking forward to NWN2, the original still is one of my favorite CRPGs, but I am a little disappointed it isn't being developed by Bioware. Ofcourse, Obsidian Entertainment did definitely do a good job with KOTOR2.
Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:20 pm
Foss
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Looking forward to this game.

I think the first NWN was good. Not as good as I had hoped, but still a good game.
And with Obsidian entertainment working on this one I really think they can make a very good game.
Many of the people there has been lead develepors on games like Fallout 1 & 2 and Planescape Torment.

I liked Kotor2, but I think Obsidian can do better than that and I hope they will.
Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:46 pm