View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Ruskie Soldat

As for W-whateverhisnameis, he only gives 10 exp and 1 regular coin for each gold coin. Not really much of a payoff, but I guess it's all you can do with the damn things.

lol yes. I remember in Gothic 1, you couldn't do squat with all those Old Coins.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:50 am
The_real_Alemiazzi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You can get ore when u do a favor to the water magician in the city.He wants that u took a letter to that fire mage at the statue before the monastery.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:25 am
Carpathian Bob
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well I got the five nuggets that Bennet wanted and he taught me how to make ore weapons, only thing is I can't actually make anything as I still only get the option to make 'self-forged swords'. Might as well have moved onto chapter two and left this till later, as I was hoping it would allow me to forge a decent weapon to take into chapter two. I'll have to make to with the Orc Crusher sword and Torturers axe.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:37 am
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

You got Bennet to teach you how to make Ore Weapons in Chapter 1?

Are you sure?

Did you pay any Learning Points for it?
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:56 am
Carpathian Bob
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The answers YES I got Bennet to teach me how to make ore weapons in chapter one, or at least party of the lesson it seems. He asked me to get 5 ore nuggets and I did, he then taught me some stuff and finished with some cryptic stuff about it depends on what kind of weapon you want to make. It would seem he still has lessons for me but won't teach me anymore, figure its cause I am still in chapter 1. As to whether it cost me LP or not, I am fairly certain it cost me 5 LP, but don't hold me to that as I don't honestly remember.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:35 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2