View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo
(There were at least 3 patches issued.) I no longer recall which one, and the Wiz8 website was pared down, so you can no longer see the full patch histories
There were exactly 3 patches issued in the US. The first one ONLY dealt with the AP bug. I don't know that it ever received a name or version number. The second patch, released 12-4-01, dug into some gameplay bugs like the A-S thing, the Brekek thing, the Mook hologram issue, and a few others. The third and final patch, version 1.2.4 released 12-23-01, cleaned up additional gameplay issues (although no major bugs that I remember ~EDIT: I think it did address RPCs getting lost~) and killed pickpocket.

And so ends our history lesson for this evening.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:42 am
sealight4
City Guard
City Guard

killing al sedaxus

I've killed Al-s every time every game and only once have the rapax gone Red( Reload). That was cause I took too long and she spawned templars, although other
times the templars died without making Red Rapax. She lets me become a templar anyway.
Post Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:40 pm
otter
One of Us

@DTEO: so if the first patch fixed AP (logical, anyway) that means i have no patch, and i still get to be Templars with an all-female party...
Post Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:09 am
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

Perhaps the bug wasn't with the all-female party itself, but with an all-female party with male RPCs? I've never done an all-female party, nor do I hire RPCs, so I've never tested things.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:27 am
otter
One of Us

i dunno about RPC's either, gave them up before my first bunch got to the Rift. The only time i use them now is when i take RSF to go with a party of 2 so they don't become only one for a while. (too much to carry)
Post Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:45 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2