Dragonbone Cuirass
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Gish
Almighty Gish
Almighty Gish

Dragonbone Cuirass

I need help finding the Dragonbone Cuirass...I know it's somewhere south of Vivec but I can't find it anywhere. could someone please tell me something a little more specific about where the entrance to the place is?
Post Mon May 27, 2002 3:24 pm
Bohonkie

The cuirass is just southwest of vivec. Go to the left of Vivec through Ebonhart. Then, go south to the very end of the peninsula. Once there, go slightly west and south to a group of small islands off the coast (they will show up on your in-game map). Just off the coast of one of the islands (underneath the wate) there is a doorway to a place called the Mudan Grotto. Just go inside, and at the end, you'll find another door to the actual grotto. It's in there, behind a door with a lock level of 100. Have fun!

-Bohonkie
Post Mon May 27, 2002 7:13 pm

Gish
Almighty Gish
Almighty Gish

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO! sorry I've posted on several boards and I finally got an answer! YES!!!!
Post Mon May 27, 2002 8:28 pm
Rob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Sweet, now i have... 175% fire resistance

the defense on the armor is great, i had to go and train in vivec with that master of heavy armor guy before i could get the "true" armor rating.
Post Tue May 28, 2002 1:38 am
-=( Wing Zero Custom )=-
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Can someone post a pic of the Dragon Curias (SPELLING?)?

THNX

-=( Wing Zero Custom )=-
Post Wed May 29, 2002 7:00 pm
Doomisnear
Village Leader
Village Leader

I'll post a pic later. But what I have found is that there are better directions to the armor. Go south of Ebonheart castle and there will be some islands. A series of them at that. By one of them there will be an underwater cave, but before you go in be sure to bring a scroll that can open a one hundred level lock. Quite a few of these can be found in a bandit cave south of palagaid by some water. The dungeon has a rickety old door.
Post Fri May 31, 2002 7:41 pm