View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Zombra
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Sea Caves Question

Possible spoilers. Beware.

Okay. I am in the Sea Caves area. I have found a few objects lying around that allow you to get through the area (hook & line, plank, sledgehammer). I have used all of these to their full effects.

Beyond the space where you use the plank is a door that requires a specific item to open.

My question: is the item used to open this door to be found in the Sea Caves area? Or is it somewhere else in the world? I think I have explored the Caves pretty thoroughly but the mazey nature of the map makes it difficult to be sure, and I don't want to spend another 2 hours retracing my steps through the Caves if there's no point.

Note: please do not tell me what the item is that opens this door or where it is to be found. If I wanted to be totally spoiled, I would have just looked it up in a walkthrough.

I repeat: PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME WHAT OBJECT OPENS THE DOOR OR EXACTLY WHERE THIS OBJECT MAY BE FOUND. I *only* want to know if it is in the Sea Caves area or not. There is always some dork who wants to show off how much he knows by giving huge, detailed answers. Please just say, "Yes, it's in the Sea Caves area" or "No, you will have to explore the rest of the world to find the key to that door."

I don't know why I get so worked up about forum twonks. But I'm sure most of you know just what I mean.

Anyway, thanks in advance.
Zombra

[EDIT:] P.S. Rosebud is the name of the sled.
Post Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:38 am
otter
One of Us

Yes.
Post Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:20 am
Zombra
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Excellent.

You rule.

Thanks again.
Post Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:54 am