gestath in chapter 5?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
klawz
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

gestath in chapter 5?

He's not anywhere to be found in the Valley of Mines. I've seen the maps on the Jowood forums, but Gestath is not where they say he should be. I know that Angar is in the New World in Chapter 5, could Gestath be there, too? I've looked foe him at Onar's farm but he doesn't seem to be there. Is this a bug?
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:34 pm
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Perhaps he could killed by some monsters ? Gestath should be in his place always.

In Chapter 5 only Gorn(he is in the same camp with Gestath) returns to Mercenary's camp.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:18 pm
klawz
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

if he was killed how come I dont see his body? I've looked everywhere on the road to the stone dragon, but no sign of him. As for Gorn, after I released him from prison, the next place I've seen him was Onar's house. I met no one on my way to the stone dragon. I mean no NPC, only lizards harpies and lizard men.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:30 pm
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

I couldn’t find him either at first…but I took my time and there he was overlooking the valley. Thing is that the path is not that obvious. Stay to the right as you go past the lizards & fire lizards on the way to the Stone Dragon. There will be a path going down…well it’s not really a path it’s a rock ledge. He will be standing there looking out over the valley. You will also see a camp fire and a chest.

Sylvio
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:06 pm
klawz
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanx, Ragnar (ever payed Blade of Darkness? there's a bad guy there called Ragnar). I am on the Island now, I dont know if I'll get back to a previous save just to find Gestath. thanx anyway.
Post Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:51 am
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

No but I will after G2. As for the name …about 15 yrs. ago a couple of my buss and I were getting wasted watching an old B Viking movie and I stated to imitate on of the characters in the movie. After that they started bustn’ on me and calling ‘Ragnar the Viking’ and the name just stuck. They all still refer to ma as Ragnr to this day.

Sylvio
Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:39 pm