Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Orc Cemetary - what B. Lucor is talkin about?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Divine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Im stuck in the Orc cemetary with Baal Lucor, he's said that I should look for the clues when we've been in a small chamber with a hole in the floor. I looked everywhere for the second half of the parchment but cant find it. Where is it?
Post Wed Feb 06, 2002 5:25 am
RingWrath
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

there are other threads about this.. 1 is in that room, with the swords and arrows, the second one is in the other corradoor (where u met baal lukar there were 3 ways to go, the left one goes to the orc warrior, the middle down to a room, the right to the room ur in, go to the down the middle path, there u find a cage, with a little ditch in the wall to the left of the cage, there is a hidden 'button' there, use the button and the cage will open so u can get the second of half of the parchment)

- Se7en
Post Wed Feb 06, 2002 11:26 am
Divine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Well, I thought that the ditch was important because it was unique to the area, but could not find the switch.

1. BTW, what does the switch in the 'dungeon' on the left side of the broken cage do? When I press it I can hear a sound of a sliding stone but nothing happens.

2. One more question: Im at level 22 and carry the Gods Hammer. Once I thought I turned around during the fight with a Molerat, but I am unable to reproduce that since then. Are the attacks limited to the left, right and high swings or I can make more complex hits?
Post Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:30 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

quote:

On 2002-02-06 08:30, Divine wrote:
Well, I thought that the ditch was important because it was unique to the area, but could not find the switch.

1. BTW, what does the switch in the 'dungeon' on the left side of the broken cage do? When I press it I can hear a sound of a sliding stone but nothing happens.

2. One more question: Im at level 22 and carry the Gods Hammer. Once I thought I turned around during the fight with a Molerat, but I am unable to reproduce that since then. Are the attacks limited to the left, right and high swings or I can make more complex hits?

1. Be more observant of your surroundings. Did something happen to one of the cell doors when you pushed the switch?
2a. You probably did the "spin-attack"
2b. Yes, you already did
Post Wed Feb 06, 2002 3:10 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Spin Attack:
Forward Forward Forward and a final Forward for the 'double swing' though I have never actually hit an enemy twice with that move.
Post Wed Feb 06, 2002 9:52 pm