So many books, so little time
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
biogeek
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

So many books, so little time

Just wondering how many people out there have read through every single book that you have come across. I enjoy a good RPG and feel that reading text is important to establish the plotline, but WOW is there a lot of reading in Morrowind! Or perhaps my ADD keeps me from taking the time (hours and hours) to read each and every book in the game. Perhaps people could post opinions on books in the game that are really interesting and worth the time to read.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 4:01 pm
Wabbit

I read a lot of the books, in fact I tried to take over the bookstore in Balmora - I killed the shopkeep and the guard and I was going to move in there and have all the books, but then the guard kept respawning. Not hostile, just standing there guarding my house. Well it creeped me out so I moved over to the Trader's place and took all the books with me.

Books I recommend:

-the different guide scrolls you can get like "a guide to Vivec" and "a guide to Vardenfell" are actually very interesting and helpful - get that guide to Vivec and carry it with you when you first go to Vivec, makes it a lot less confusing.
-The History of the Empire set
-the books that give you a + to a characteristic are all quite cute little ironic stories.
-the vampire related books are all interesting
-the book I mentioned in the other thread "Where were you when the Dragon Broke?" is totally weird.
-some of the stuff about the dwarves is interesting.

I haven't started on "Dance into the fire" which appears to be a huge multi-part novel. I'm sure I'll eventually read all of the books.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 4:12 pm