Usergroups
Bosper Bow chest help!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
CaMeL_UK
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

yeah the dark place with a chest in, and im guessing its supposed to be in the chest but it aint there, is it in that room sumwhere else cuz i have walked round it that much im going dizzy
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:53 am
Egin
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Thank you Bora.
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:04 am
popchup
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Apparently I sold Bosper's bow to some merchant and I have no idea who. Does anyone know the cheat code for it?
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:50 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

CaMeL_UK do You have this quest in Your log book. Its not like G2 but maybe Bosper`s Bow will appear after You get access to this quest?
Anyway while You enter from docks and turn left You will get to the bars. Before on the right facing direction of bars is the antrance. Know what? Use a torch. Maybe there are two chests in this room? But this is definatelly room where Bosper`s Bow and Coragon`s silver should be found.
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:28 pm
CaMeL_UK
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

its really strange, i have the quest, and the guy told me i cud go and get it and i went in the room for the 1st time and the chest where i thought it wud be in was empty! This is the 1st empty chest i have found so i has to be a bug, dont know whether i took too long or sumink but i have ran round that dark room for hours searching with torches light spell the lot still no sign
im gonna leave it as a bug and not get his bow back, never mind no 100% for me then
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:04 am
Demosthenes
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm having the same experience, lost bow or missing Bosper's Bow. Frustrating, I want to please my mentor. Is this a bug or did we all just lose it?
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:12 am
Demosthenes
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

anyone?
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:44 am
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: i also have a problem with bosper bow

quote:
Originally posted by CaMeL_UK
am in thieves guild and have talked to the guy and he has told me to go to this place where there am a load a rats, i think thats at the beginning of the cave to the left cuz the port cullias has now opened, i have killed the rats and opened the chest inside but there is no bow its empty, any1 have any thoughts on this or am i lookin in the wrong place, its a small door gate thats opened and 2 rats cum out and in there is a chest is this the chest?

CaMeL

I too found this to be true…So I want to confirm something before I report this as a possible bug. Like every item that is quest specific that I have found, Bosper’s bow has a name relating to the quest i.e. Bosper’s Bow…right? Because if that is the case, then like CaMeL_UK, the chest was empty. Note; there is no mistake as to which chest I opened. Now, granted I opened it before I talked to Jasper about it, but I do not recall finding a bow with a specific name attached to it.

Sylvio
Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:52 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2