Undead
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41

Author Thread
Kaboodleschmitt
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I'm thinking of being either a NE hunter, or a human Paladin, but I think I'm going for NE first. BTW, you can have characters from both the horde and the alliance on the same account.
Post Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:37 pm
maic_ro
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

The problem is that (i did not played any beta) i can not find anywhere the race features (and i do not mean the looks but the special features that every race has) is there a link where can i see way should I choose a race over another
Post Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:59 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Click me!

I'm contemplating playing as a Human Priest. I like support classes.
Post Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:08 pm
maic_ro
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I am for A orc worrior and a trol hunter
Post Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:43 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

man, this is a difficult choice!

I was thinking Undead, but I really do think Night Elf would be cool. My argument against NE tho is that "everyone will be doing it". Therefore I should prolly take Undead, because I at least want something more "exotic" than a simple human toon. But I wanted a Ranger, and from what I'm seeing, there is no Ranger class in Undead. Think about it, an Undead Ranger? I dont want to be one of 1 zillion Night Elves tho, Ive never been the type of person who likes things that are "in style", I loathe trendy things. But wait, that's a dumb view to take. Why should I let what everyone else is doing influence my purrsonal choice, especially with some friggen game that is ultimately a selfish thing anyway???

But then again, I really have been liking religious-themed classes such as the noble Paladin, I guess that might be kinda exotic even as a human...

Decisions, Decisions... I truly do hate starting an RPG. Some like the toon-building phase, I loathe it, I really do.
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:03 pm
Davo
City Guard
City Guard

Purely on the issue of race, I'm somewhere between Undead and Tauren. I have to resolve this nail-biting decision before I choose my class. I am leaning toward a Tauren Druid or an Undead Mage. Maybe I'll play both. For now, I am helping my son play his Tauren Shaman and his Orc Warrior.
Post Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:15 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

After playing the game, and much debate, I have come to the conclusion that there is no real need to pigeonhole yourself into one be-all-end-all earth shattering immediate final decision as far as race is concerned. I sat back and realized that I was taking this whole toon creation thing wayy too freakin seriously. Have fun with it, this is a game created for your pleasure.

Seriously now, make a couple different characters of different races and play them both if you cant decide. Then either abandon one over the other, or just keep them both, or even make another altogether. The game isnt going anywhere, and you can have several different toons, so use your options to their fullest and just go for it and try several types of play style, classes, or races.

I couldnt decide either myself, so I have a Night Elf, an Undead, and a Human character. I spent a week on the Elf and 3 days with the Undead, and I just fired up a Human. Which will I play? Well, I'm sorta leaning toward the Elf, but Ive met a few really cool Undead players I have alot in common with and I do enjoy the Undead, I dont know yet, Nothing that a few tens of hours of play cant hammer out ='.'=
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:19 am
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

I think I will go Night Elf Hunter to start with, but I still will have to wait untill January 21st

Edit: How come, no matter what game it is, noone ever likes Gnomes
Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:56 pm
Cryptor69
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Night Elf Druid ( Herbalism / Alchemy + Fishing ). Having tons of fun. I am on Azjol Nerub server.
Post Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:06 pm
XBSNEO
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Human Mage!

Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:16 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3